THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
Kwik E Mart
Posts: 2447
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Kwik E Mart »

so i do my 12 hours of fasting for my lab work this morning...not even a cup of coffee before the drive to the dr's office...get my ticket to get in line for the needles and such...darn...i get 30, the counter is on 24...cross my legs tightly since i've saved up a great bladder of urine for the pee test...number 30, i'm up...yahoo!...um, sir...i don't have your paper work...i'm going to have to ask the dr what to draw for you...<sickem rickem mudder mudder>...please have a seat...two more patients go ahead of me while i wait...now my eyes are swimming and a slow ache begins in the bladder region...oh, the dr is seeing someone...just a few more minutes...<sweet mother of god...how can i hold this?>...ok, now we are set...which arm?...<christ, just pick one, any one>...ok, all done...what about the urine test, i ask...oh, the dr doesn't need a sample for this appointment...AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:@] <runs to bathroom with legs clenched>[;)]
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Image
User avatar
Kwik E Mart
Posts: 2447
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Kwik E Mart »

oooooh....UNP! [&o]
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Image
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Another good colleague quit her job today. I'm so sick of that place, and how it keeps chewing up good people and spitting them out like so many melon pips...[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »


Sounds like you have a serious PHB problem there T.
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Got a flamethrower I can borrow?
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »


Erm.....no, but I'm sure you can find one online. [:'(]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Goodness gracious you people talk a lot. [X(][:'(]

Good to see you around Nik.

But keep your Log to yourself.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

Sounds like someone is jealous that he wasn't involved in the morning's spamfest.&nbsp; [:'(]
Image
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: LOG!

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Hey Nik, you live anywhere near Tacoma?

No. Currently residing on the east side. Issaquah/Fall City area. Complete with Redneck kareoke bar and cows.
(the kind that go "moo!")

User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

A bit. But I did get a lot done and I have the rest of the day to kick back.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

log!

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Another good colleague quit her job today. I'm so sick of that place, and how it keeps chewing up good people and spitting them out like so many melon pips...[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Welcome to my world. They took away our coffee this week.

bradfordkay
Posts: 8686
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
Location: Olympia, WA

RE:Thread!

Post by bradfordkay »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Terminus

Another good colleague quit her job today. I'm so sick of that place, and how it keeps chewing up good people and spitting them out like so many melon pips...[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Welcome to my world. They took away our coffee this week.



Hey! You've got a job, at least!!! That's better than your situation has been for many years...
fair winds,
Brad
bradfordkay
Posts: 8686
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
Location: Olympia, WA

RE: LOG!

Post by bradfordkay »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Hey Nik, you live anywhere near Tacoma?
'

So, Mike, are you staying on base or in Tacoma (or Lakewood, or DuPont, or??)??
fair winds,
Brad
bradfordkay
Posts: 8686
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
Location: Olympia, WA

RE: Thread!!!

Post by bradfordkay »

SLR... I did this for Nik's comment, but didn't notice that Mike's post hadn't reset the subject line... sorry!
fair winds,
Brad
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: Mynok


Erm.....no, but I'm sure you can find one online. [:'(]

Like one without your fingerprints on it? [;)]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16764
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Hey Nik, you live anywhere near Tacoma?
'

So, Mike, are you staying on base or in Tacoma (or Lakewood, or DuPont, or??)??

Holiday Inn Express off exit 128 on I-5.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

Parole/heading to the hockey rink - Tithe.&nbsp;[&o]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
bradfordkay
Posts: 8686
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
Location: Olympia, WA

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by bradfordkay »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Hey Nik, you live anywhere near Tacoma?
'

So, Mike, are you staying on base or in Tacoma (or Lakewood, or DuPont, or??)??

Holiday Inn Express off exit 128 on I-5.


Damn.. you're making me look up exit numbers... that's Lakewood, about 25 miles from me.
fair winds,
Brad
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
ORIGINAL: bradfordkay



'

So, Mike, are you staying on base or in Tacoma (or Lakewood, or DuPont, or??)??

Holiday Inn Express off exit 128 on I-5.


Damn.. you're making me look up exit numbers... that's Lakewood, about 25 miles from me.
For the love of Pete, why doncha two go out for a beer or somethin'?
Image
User avatar
Kwik E Mart
Posts: 2447
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Kwik E Mart »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli



Holiday Inn Express off exit 128 on I-5.


Damn.. you're making me look up exit numbers... that's Lakewood, about 25 miles from me.
For the love of Pete, why doncha two go out for a beer or somethin'?

maybe there's a rest stop half way between...
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Image
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”