ORIGINAL: sprior
Good morning from a chilly office
Finally found your way to work Simon? [:D]
Joking aside - how is traffic and snow currently in UK?
Leo "Apollo11"
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
ORIGINAL: sprior
Good morning from a chilly office

ORIGINAL: Dixie
World Cup in Russia in 2018 [:(]
Does this mean the Germans will finally reach Moscow?
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: Dixie
World Cup in Russia in 2018 [:(]
Does this mean the Germans will finally reach Moscow?![]()
It means the Russians will finally reach the tournament. Well, the first round, anyway. [8|]

Joking aside - how is traffic and snow currently in UK?

ORIGINAL: sprior
Joking aside - how is traffic and snow currently in UK?
The main roads are clear, people are now having issues getting onto those roads from the minor roads where their houses are located.

ORIGINAL: DivePac88
Morning Guys, hope everyone is having a good-one, bedtime tithe. [>:]


ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
Good friday morning? Oh, I think ,you mean Good morning on this Friday! Well, goood morning/afternoon/day to all of you![:)]

BTW, we here change our car tires to "winter" tires in early November (from "summer" tires). IIRC there is no such switch in England (and the "winter" tires are virtually unknown). Is this true / correct?
ORIGINAL: sprior
BTW, we here change our car tires to "winter" tires in early November (from "summer" tires). IIRC there is no such switch in England (and the "winter" tires are virtually unknown). Is this true / correct?
That is correct. I never switched in Chicago and nobody I knew did either.


ORIGINAL: Mynok
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Morning Tithe...
Have a good day, T. I know. Tall order. Remember it is Friday. [;)]
ORIGINAL: USS America
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
Good friday morning? Oh, I think ,you mean Good morning on this Friday! Well, goood morning/afternoon/day to all of you![:)]
I've been writing that almost every Friday morning for the last three years or so, wondering if anyone would ever notice the parallel reference. [:D]
ORIGINAL: Terminus
ORIGINAL: Mynok
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Morning Tithe...
Have a good day, T. I know. Tall order. Remember it is Friday. [;)]
Work day from HELL is FINALLY over. It's been one of those days where no matter how hard you work, you don't seem to get a damn thing done.[:@]
LOL! [:D]ORIGINAL: Dixie
World Cup in Russia in 2018 [:(]
Does this mean the Germans will finally reach Moscow?
