THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good Morning guys [:)]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning. Today's plan:
1. Watch last night's cricket on DVR
2. Grocery shopping
3. As per 1
4. Lunch
5. As per 1 whilst playing Civ5
6. Make stew for dinner
7. As 5.
8. Eat stew.
9. Listen to children bicker as they clean up after dinner whilst 1.
1. Watch last night's cricket on DVR
2. Grocery shopping
3. As per 1
4. Lunch
5. As per 1 whilst playing Civ5
6. Make stew for dinner
7. As 5.
8. Eat stew.
9. Listen to children bicker as they clean up after dinner whilst 1.
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Full day ahead, I see [:D]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
-
anarchyintheuk
- Posts: 3958
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 7:08 pm
- Location: Dallas
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
This one? [:D]ORIGINAL: anarchyintheuk
ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart
in my defense, that bone chilling avatar of Nik's strikes fear in my heart every time i see it...it's almost as bad as the scary circus clown that everyone has nightmares about in childhood...[:(]
Imo the Insanity Wood avatar was more bonechilling. [:D]
![]()
The same. It still scares the shite out of me. [:D]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Nice... [:D]
BTW, Simon, what kind od DVR recorder you have?
Leo "Apollo11"
ORIGINAL: sprior
Good morning. Today's plan:
1. Watch last night's cricket on DVR
2. Grocery shopping
3. As per 1
4. Lunch
5. As per 1 whilst playing Civ5
6. Make stew for dinner
7. As 5.
8. Eat stew.
9. Listen to children bicker as they clean up after dinner whilst 1.
Nice... [:D]
BTW, Simon, what kind od DVR recorder you have?
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: sprior
Good morning. Today's plan:
1. Watch last night's cricket on DVR
2. Grocery shopping
3. As per 1
4. Lunch
5. As per 1 whilst playing Civ5
6. Make stew for dinner
7. As 5.
8. Eat stew.
9. Listen to children bicker as they clean up after dinner whilst 1.
I had a similarly quiet day planned. Except for the bickering [:D] However, it seems that Captain Walksalot has other plans [8|]
[center]
Bigger boys stole my sig

Bigger boys stole my sig
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
What? No time for AE?ORIGINAL: sprior
Good morning. Today's plan:
1. Watch last night's cricket on DVR
2. Grocery shopping
3. As per 1
4. Lunch
5. As per 1 whilst playing Civ5
6. Make stew for dinner
7. As 5.
8. Eat stew.
9. Listen to children bicker as they clean up after dinner whilst 1.

- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Dixie
ORIGINAL: sprior
Good morning. Today's plan:
1. Watch last night's cricket on DVR
2. Grocery shopping
3. As per 1
4. Lunch
5. As per 1 whilst playing Civ5
6. Make stew for dinner
7. As 5.
8. Eat stew.
9. Listen to children bicker as they clean up after dinner whilst 1.
I had a similarly quiet day planned. Except for the bickering [:D] However, it seems that Captain Walksalot has other plans [8|]
Ah, the joys of a dog owner in winter... Next you'll start complaining about having to spend your Friday evenings painting door panels, like Mrs. McDull did to me the other day. Par-ty![:D]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Terminus
ORIGINAL: Dixie
ORIGINAL: sprior
Good morning. Today's plan:
1. Watch last night's cricket on DVR
2. Grocery shopping
3. As per 1
4. Lunch
5. As per 1 whilst playing Civ5
6. Make stew for dinner
7. As 5.
8. Eat stew.
9. Listen to children bicker as they clean up after dinner whilst 1.
I had a similarly quiet day planned. Except for the bickering [:D] However, it seems that Captain Walksalot has other plans [8|]
Ah, the joys of a dog owner in winter... Next you'll start complaining about having to spend your Friday evenings painting door panels, like Mrs. McDull did to me the other day. Par-ty![:D]
Mrs Dixie has taken BC on a nice walk into town, leaving me in charge of Small Child MkI. Luckily there are no panels on our wooden doors [:D]
[center]
Bigger boys stole my sig

Bigger boys stole my sig
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Except for the bickering
That will come with Dixie Mk2 Mod1
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
BTW, Simon, what kind od DVR recorder you have?
Whatever Sky gave us.
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
- Onime No Kyo
- Posts: 16846
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hung over tithe. 
The good news is, I know I can still hang well with Poles and Argentinians. The bad news is, I feel like someone is dancing the cha-cha on my head.
I need coffee....

The good news is, I know I can still hang well with Poles and Argentinians. The bad news is, I feel like someone is dancing the cha-cha on my head.
I need coffee....

"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
Hung over tithe.
The good news is, I know I can still hang well with Poles and Argentinians. The bad news is, I feel like someone is dancing the cha-cha on my head.
I need coffee....![]()

“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good afternoon - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Last day of vacation. [8|][:(]
Lucky for you, tonight it's just me
Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !!
http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !!
http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
RE: THE THREAD!!!
My goodness; well good on you, little red mouse.ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
Hung over tithe.
The good news is, I know I can still hang well with Poles and Argentinians. The bad news is, I feel like someone is dancing the cha-cha on my head.
I need coffee....![]()
I've found I can 'usually' keep up with a Pole, so long as they are on beer and vodka, and don't switch out to that Krupnik stuff. Frikkin Argentines, though, put me away, and pee on my corpse. Those pukes start with Scotch as a base, have a few beers as a chaser (to clean out the palate, don't ya know), and then they get a llomo, pampas fritas, and a Catamarca tinto; and that's just for them (and that's just for lunch!); hey, what about me?? !! Been to Argentina twice and (with all due respect to my British Thread Brothers) absolutely loved it.
-
bradfordkay
- Posts: 8686
- Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
- Location: Olympia, WA
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: sprior
Good morning. Today's plan:
1. Watch last night's cricket on DVR
2. Grocery shopping
3. As per 1
4. Lunch
5. As per 1 whilst playing Civ5
6. Make stew for dinner
7. As 5.
8. Eat stew.
9. Listen to children bicker as they clean up after dinner whilst 1.
Hmmmm... I don't see any mention of running an AE turn. The Thread demands penance!!!
fair winds,
Brad
Brad
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Sometimes I'd like to go back in time and throttle the life out of the <expletive deleted> who invented the Internet forum. Some <expletive deleted> just asked "when work would begin on the next game after WitE". Nobody is satisfied with anything anymore.[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.










