THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
is only 17, thus incapable of being drunk too.
Not incapable of being drunk, just not allowed. I know she has been with disasterous techicolour yawning consequences.
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
You lost me at 'sixty'...[&:]ORIGINAL: sprior
Well it is pricey
Sixty quid 2 weeks befoe Crimbo with a wife, 2 kids and 2 cats to feed? Maybe not (yet).
The English pound-sterling is worth roughly twice the US dollar. I think it is because they pay twice as much for everything, well it seemed that way when I was there anyway.

When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: sprior
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: sprior
Slightly drunk watching Blade Runner with daughter unit.
Is daughter unit drunk too? I can imagine the fortitude it would take someone of her generation to sit through that movie.
No, she's only 17.
I watched Blade Runner at her age. On VHS, I feel slightly old now...
[center]
Bigger boys stole my sig

Bigger boys stole my sig
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: sprior
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
Morning tithe. 27 deg out this morning. That 1 C to you Fahrenheit-challenged. Brrrr.
So, if 32F is 0C how can 27 F be 1C? Stll brrrrrr.
Your degrees are fatter. [:'(]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Are people talking about toes again?[:'(]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: sprior
Well it is pricey
Sixty quid 2 weeks befoe Crimbo with a wife, 2 kids and 2 cats to feed? Maybe not (yet).
I'm in the some boat, sixty quid is a big chunk of cash for something this close to Christmas. Especially when I'm not entirely sure I'd really play it. Never say never though, maybe one day I'll fold. Hopefully the Threadsters who do have it are having a blast.
[center]
Bigger boys stole my sig

Bigger boys stole my sig
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I'm quite sure WitE is worth every penny, just not to me right now. AE is a harsh task mistress. [:D]
Now, the next time I win one of the Matrix Fantasy Football/Baseball leagues..... [;)]
Now, the next time I win one of the Matrix Fantasy Football/Baseball leagues..... [;)]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Dixie
ORIGINAL: sprior
Well it is pricey
Sixty quid 2 weeks befoe Crimbo with a wife, 2 kids and 2 cats to feed? Maybe not (yet).
I'm in the some boat, sixty quid is a big chunk of cash for something this close to Christmas. Especially when I'm not entirely sure I'd really play it. Never say never though, maybe one day I'll fold. Hopefully the Threadsters who do have it are having a blast.
I bought it this morning before going to work, though I'm having subsequent thoughts along the lines of "when are you going to find the time, genius"?
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THE THREAD!!!
"Our friend" finally got his arse kicked today; hopefully it'll be for good this time.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: sprior
Blade Runner
“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.
Time to die.”
[&o]

- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THE THREAD!!!
One of, if not THE finest ad-lib in movie history.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: VSWG
ORIGINAL: sprior
Blade Runner
“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.
Time to die.”
[&o]
"He say you Brade Runner"
Anyone else play the Blade Runner game on PC? Quite good I thought.
[center]
Bigger boys stole my sig

Bigger boys stole my sig
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Terminus
ORIGINAL: Dixie
ORIGINAL: sprior
Sixty quid 2 weeks befoe Crimbo with a wife, 2 kids and 2 cats to feed? Maybe not (yet).
I'm in the some boat, sixty quid is a big chunk of cash for something this close to Christmas. Especially when I'm not entirely sure I'd really play it. Never say never though, maybe one day I'll fold. Hopefully the Threadsters who do have it are having a blast.
I bought it this morning before going to work, though I'm having subsequent thoughts along the lines of "when are you going to find the time, genius"?
You know someone else who's bought the game then? [:'(]
[center]
Bigger boys stole my sig

Bigger boys stole my sig
The Thread!!!!
bad log boy, bad!
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Lunch - Tithe. [&o]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie









