THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

PDP.  
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: Dixie

ORIGINAL: Terminus

ORIGINAL: Dixie




I'm in the some boat, sixty quid is a big chunk of cash for something this close to Christmas. Especially when I'm not entirely sure I'd really play it. Never say never though, maybe one day I'll fold. Hopefully the Threadsters who do have it are having a blast.

I bought it this morning before going to work, though I'm having subsequent thoughts along the lines of "when are you going to find the time, genius"?

You know someone else who's bought the game then? [:'(]

Oh, snap! Is that RAF humour?
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Either way, another round of self-pummelling is behind me. Thread help me, I do love it so...[:)]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

ORIGINAL: Dixie

ORIGINAL: Terminus




I bought it this morning before going to work, though I'm having subsequent thoughts along the lines of "when are you going to find the time, genius"?

You know someone else who's bought the game then? [:'(]

Oh, snap! Is that RAF humour?

'fraid not. RAF humour (like most military humour) would end up with me banned. Probably forever, then I'd have to get my cousin to set up an account. And use a programme to change my IP address. No-one wants that...






...well, possibly no-one.
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Either way, another round of self-pummelling is behind me. Thread help me, I do love it so...[:)]

I find that it's an effort to go to the gym, but once I'm there I can happily do some excercise. I'm still trying to work out what time the lovely ladies turn up [:D]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

[:D]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: Dixie

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Either way, another round of self-pummelling is behind me. Thread help me, I do love it so...[:)]

I find that it's an effort to go to the gym, but once I'm there I can happily do some excercise. I'm still trying to work out what time the lovely ladies turn up [:D]

Same here... Unfortunately, Mrs. McDull doesn't come in on the days I'm there...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

It's certainly quiet here tonight. It's almost as if some new game has just been released or something...[:D]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25453
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,
ORIGINAL: Terminus

It's certainly quiet here tonight. It's almost as if some new game has just been released or something...[:D]

[:D]


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

It's certainly quiet here tonight. It's almost as if some new game has just been released or something...[:D]

Work. [8|]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: USS America

ORIGINAL: Terminus

It's certainly quiet here tonight. It's almost as if some new game has just been released or something...[:D]

Work. [8|]
Yup. What's that all about? [:-] [;)]
Image
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: USS America

ORIGINAL: Terminus

It's certainly quiet here tonight. It's almost as if some new game has just been released or something...[:D]

Work. [8|]

Struggling to stay awake. [>:]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: USS America

ORIGINAL: Terminus

It's certainly quiet here tonight. It's almost as if some new game has just been released or something...[:D]

Work. [8|]
Yup. What's that all about? [:-] [;)]

Only 8 work days left until January 4. [8D]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: USS America

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: USS America




Work. [8|]
Yup. What's that all about? [:-] [;)]

Only 8 work days left until January 4. [8D]
I've got 8 work days left until January 3rd. Cool, idn't it? [8D]
Image
User avatar
Kwik E Mart
Posts: 2447
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Kwik E Mart »

ORIGINAL: sprior

Slightly drunk watching Blade Runner with daughter unit.

i challenge anyone to match harrison ford shot-for-shot in that movie...i don't think it's humanly possible...
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Image
User avatar
Kwik E Mart
Posts: 2447
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Kwik E Mart »

more mindless SAP drivel....GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MAKE IT END!!!!! [:@]
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Image
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: USS America

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy



Yup. What's that all about? [:-] [;)]

Only 8 work days left until January 4. [8D]
I've got 8 work days left until January 3rd. Cool, idn't it? [8D]

2 [8D]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Dixie

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: USS America




Only 8 work days left until January 4. [8D]
I've got 8 work days left until January 3rd. Cool, idn't it? [8D]

2 [8D]
Bloody hell! I thought I had a cushy schedule! [:D]
Image
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Grollub »

Good night gents [>:][>:][>:]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”