TF Must Unload ??

Uncommon Valor: Campaign for the South Pacific covers the campaigns for New Guinea, New Britain, New Ireland and the Solomon chain.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Tankerace, siRkid

Post Reply
User avatar
Toro
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 6:33 pm
Location: 16 miles southeast of Hell (Michigan, i.e.), US

TF Must Unload ??

Post by Toro »

I saw a message during the computer processing phase tonight that I haven't seen before: "TF 11 must unload."

I was allied, and obviously TF 11 is Japanese -- aside from the fact that the cursor was focused on Rabaul -- but in any case, I'd not seen that message before.

Any thoughts?
Bill_L.
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Queens, NY

Post by Bill_L. »

Pretty sure that this means the task force has run out of fuel. Seen it about half a dozen times now in Oct. '42 in scenario 19 playing as Allies, all referred to Japanese task forces.
Post Reply

Return to “Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific”