Incomprehensibly bad player wanted!

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
User avatar
Cap Mandrake
Posts: 20737
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:37 am
Location: Southern California

Incomprehensibly bad player wanted!

Post by Cap Mandrake »

It's like this gents...I got the game a short time ago and have it patched up to 2.0. Even though it took me two weeks to figure out how to log on to the forum (the darn thing thought I was under 13 I think...oh that's rich :) ), I am now mopping the South Pacific with the AI and am in need of a human player to throw me a few curve balls or change-ups. I will try Allies or IJN. It seems scen 17 and 19 are the most popular (with Jap sub doctrine off), but will consider a shorter scenario. I would prefer players with extra chromosomes but will consider others ;)


email me at mbennettmd@cox.net or simply post a reply



PS: If you can identify the film reference in my name I'll spot you a sub chaser!
Image
Matt Erickson
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 4:22 am
Location: santa barbra, calif

Post by Matt Erickson »

You got mail!
BaggyPantsDevil
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 10:52 pm
Location: North Carolina

Post by BaggyPantsDevil »

Incomprehensably bad sounds like me. I sent you an e-mail.

Don
:)
User avatar
Cap Mandrake
Posts: 20737
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:37 am
Location: Southern California

Post by Cap Mandrake »

Full agenda now....thanks all :D
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”