Looking for IJN opponent

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
User avatar
DoomedMantis
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Looking for IJN opponent

Post by DoomedMantis »

Things have been quite lately, which has left a bit more time on my hands so I thought I would add another opponent to my belt. I have been mostly playing as the IJN, so would like the opportunity to play as the Allies. Either scen 17 or 19 with sub doctrine off and I will also allow greater ship commitment for the Japs as well, but have damage control on. If your interested send your first move to

paul.harrison50@bigpond.com

DoomedMantis

by the way I live in Aus so timescale wise its easier to play more turns if you are in my time line, but I keep strange hours anyway so it doesn't really mater
I shall make it a felony to drink small beer.

- Shakespeare
Cutman
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:57 pm
Location: Florida

Post by Cutman »

Are you still looking for an opponent?
Cutman
User avatar
DoomedMantis
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by DoomedMantis »

Sure one mores not going to kill me (unless my wife does:D )

Send your first turn to the email address above

DM
I shall make it a felony to drink small beer.

- Shakespeare
Cutman
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:57 pm
Location: Florida

Post by Cutman »

Yeh mine probobly will too, but if she didn't I would never sleep!
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”