Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Almogavar
------------------
Desperta ferro.
Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post by David boutwell »
I am interested, boy, am I interested!Originally posted by Almogavar:
Thanks Fabs. Yes WawMap utility allows you to cut and paste elements of maps, but the problem is that I can load only the north of map. I will try to contact with Fred.
If you want, I can send you the map. Well is big, from Mondeville to Garcelles-Sequeville (North-South) and from Bras to Frenouville (East-West), is done from pictures that I took this summer and maps 1:50.000.
Almogavar
Post by David boutwell »
Post by David boutwell »
Do you have this book? And if you do, which map shows this area. I'd love to design some scenarios based upon the engagements in this area that are described in this book. Or, are you already doing that??

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”

