SdKfz 251/10 Icon Problem

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
rdinardo
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Virginia

SdKfz 251/10 Icon Problem

Post by rdinardo »

For some reason whenever I have an SdKfz 251/10 in a scenario it shows up in my game as an ammo dump. I obviously have a bad icon for this unit, and would appreciate any information anyone can provide me on how to fix this. If someone has the appropriate icon file they can send me, I would be in their gratitude and would volunteer my crack elite units for their disposal in their next war of conquest :-) Thanks ahead of time for posting/responding to this.
Quinctilius Varus, Give Me Back My Legions!
User avatar
Warhorse
Posts: 5382
Joined: Fri May 12, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Birdsboro, PA, USA
Contact:

Post by Warhorse »

You haven't changed any oob's.shp files have you? Or say, used the shp files from H2H in version 7.1, or vice-versa? I made the icons, and have not heard other complaints about this particular icon!! What year is this occurring in also? If you can't figure out any reason, drop me a line, I'll ship you the correct files!
Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com
Bing
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sat May 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Gaylord, MI, USA

Post by Bing »

Sounds to me like an outdated or revised OOB - if the scenario was done under 7.1 and Feb or April OOB's or updated to those, can't be much of anything else, can it? The icon is there, no question of that. I get it promptly and with no problem when the scenario contains it. Mixing H2H into a standard installation can cause problems - best to have a stand alone copy of WAW to use it.

Bing
"For Those That Fought For It, Freedom Has a Taste And A Meaning The Protected Will Never Know. " -
From the 101st Airborne Division Association Website
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”