Warships of the World

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
showboat1
Posts: 452
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Atoka, TN

Post by showboat1 »

I think there was some kind of Japanese documentary about it, but I imagine that it wasn't produced in English. Would love to watch it anyway just for the pics. Apparently the wreck was blown in half by the final explosion, but came to rest very near each other. The damage inflicted by the US planes is supposed to be very obvious due to the way the ship came to rest.
SF3C B. B. New USS North Carolina BB-55 - Permission is granted to go ashore for the last shore leave. (1926-2003)
rockymtndoc
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2002 9:59 am

Post by rockymtndoc »

Wish I'd seen it. I'm looking forward to the Cameron special on the Bismarck this Sunday. The teaser clips look pretty interesting.
rockymtndoc
User avatar
showboat1
Posts: 452
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Atoka, TN

Post by showboat1 »

Hadn't heard about that one. Guess I missed it already.
SF3C B. B. New USS North Carolina BB-55 - Permission is granted to go ashore for the last shore leave. (1926-2003)
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”