Campaign continuation

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Post Reply
Texasgrunt
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Campaign continuation

Post by Texasgrunt »

OK, this may or may not be possible. Maybe so with some hacking.

I played Barnarossa scenario and it ended - but I want to continue now as if it were the Campaign game. Is there a way to do this?


By the way I much prefer playing this on the PC as opposed to the old paper map & counters...for one thing the pizza cleans up easier (does not stain the map) and you never lose counters.
Destroy the enemy's army, then you can do what you will with his land, cattle and women.
User avatar
Panama
Posts: 1362
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:48 pm

RE: Campaign continuation

Post by Panama »

I still find the occaisional counter. It's been twenty years since I played on paper. [8|]
Lanconic
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:54 pm

RE: Campaign continuation

Post by Lanconic »

ORIGINAL: Texasgrunt

OK, this may or may not be possible. Maybe so with some hacking.

I played Barnarossa scenario and it ended - but I want to continue now as if it were the Campaign game. Is there a way to do this?


By the way I much prefer playing this on the PC as opposed to the old paper map & counters...for one thing the pizza cleans up easier (does not stain the map) and you never lose counters.

Those were MY counters!
The way of all flesh
Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”