Personal Weapons Load out

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
Fallschirmjager
Posts: 3555
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:46 am
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee

Post by Fallschirmjager »

It sucks even worse to have Waffen SS as you're avatar!



I get more flak over that than what I actually post...
Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

I don't see anything wrong with your AV Fallschirmjager.

You don't want to clone Hitler from dna and take over the world do you?
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
User avatar
Fallschirmjager
Posts: 3555
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:46 am
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee

Post by Fallschirmjager »

You don't want to clone Hitler from dna and take over the world do you?


I did until I met sven over in the AOW forum and realised some one beat me to it :D

Only j/k of course :D
User avatar
Raindog101
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:10 pm
Location: Hole-in-the-Wall

Post by Raindog101 »

The "Sarge" sez >>>>He forgot Sgt Rock comics.

The US army doesn't need to carry supplies on it's troops, they can ship it in special each day, after all the US doesn't need to do it the hard way like the rest of the world. Wealth has its prviledges.

Where did you "attach" those 8 canteens out of curiosity? I know what a standard vietnam issue web belt looks like.
I tried yesterday, and for the life of me I can't put 8 canteens on my belt, just not fat enough.
Where do I put all my other items on?<<<<<

>>>I guess being from poor Canada I had a lot less to carry.

I carried 4 magazines of 7.62 ammo. I guess that explains why we have to aim hehe we don't have the ammo to waste.

I recall the tactic in vietnam of the mad minute (shoot what ya got till the luey figures out what to do about the contact). These contacts were rarely much more than harrassment.

If a contact shot at a Canadian unit like that, well I guess the section leader would just tell the relevant infantryman to just shoot the contact.

I carried a canteen, just one. Didn't carry my entire kit around though that's for sure.
One thing is for sure, we don't care anything that isn't going to be used to fight with.
My gear certainly never weighed more than me.<<<

Hello Mr. “know-it-all” Security Guard Sarge, 4 canteens were carried in pockets in the rucksack (you do have ruck sacks in the Canadian “Army” don’t you?) 2 in pouches on the LBE gear, and 2 clipped with “D” rings on loops on the LBE gear. 30 M-16 magazines were carried in a empty Claymore bag around my neck. Any more questions? Any good military unit will modify “Standard issue” to meet the job at hand. Don’t you guys do that in the Peoples Republic of Canada? You whine about being poor, that’s because you’re a socialist. All socialists are poor, except your masters. You’d be poorer yet if you had to provide for your own defense, instead of letting America protect you.

Only a moron would do something the hard way when an easier safer way was available. If you think life was easy out in that jungle, then you are a bigger fool than your pompous, arrogant posts indicate. You keep bragging about “aiming” so wtf were you aiming at? Were you a sniper? Were you in a line unit? I didn’t even know Canadians were in the RVN. I never saw a soldier in a dress my whole time there. I thought Canada was where all the cowards ran away to.

I’ve seen Aussies there. We went on an operation with the Aussies once. Great guys. Professional soldiers every one. I’d go on any kind of mission anywhere with the Australian Army. Or even the South Korean Army. I wouldn’t go to the PX with a Canadian. A country that harbors cowards from another country, and then brags about, isn’t fit to drink warm piss, let alone cold beer. I bet you even admire the wretched whore Jane Fonda, eh?

If you carried 1 canteen and only 4 mags you were never even in Viet Nam. Don’t tell me about Tactics in Viet Nam you dress wearing Canadian waddie. You don’t even know what a “mad-minute” is dummy. I’d be really interested in what tactics you use with 1 canteen and 4 mags. I’d carry more than that to rob a liquor store.

So your Commander “would select the relevant infantryman to fire at the target”
LOL, what an idiot. What if you couldn’t SEE your target? You’d just let NVA snipers pick you off one-by-one then? While your leader picks his nose a searches for the "relevant infantryman"? LOL. Well with a lusty load-out of one canteen and a whopping 4 mags, you’d just have to run back to Canada, eh? You were never even in Viet Nam, were you? You’ve never been in a military firefight or any other kind of gunfight have you “Sarge”? It sounds like you’ve become delusional, and are “Bi-Polarizing” reality with a game. I got an idea to get you out of your present mental fog. Why don’t you organize a group of patriotic Canucks, arm yourselves, and overthrow your Commie Government? An Army that wears dresses doesn’t sound real formidable. Oh… that’s right, sorry, Canadian law prevents you from arming yourself. Oh well.

You need to do something to get a grip on reality though. No matter how many times you’ve played ASL, you just have to understand, it’s not real. It’s a game. NO game or movie can duplicate the Chaos, confusion, noise, and mind-numbing horror of military combat. And being turn based you can’t even duplicate the tactics. Like I said in another thread, you are just not as smart as you think you are. And by the way, what’s wrong with Sgt. Rock?
Image
User avatar
CCB
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:14 pm

Post by CCB »

I wished I had saved my Sgt Rock comics. :(
Peux Ce Que Veux
in den vereinigten staaten hergestellt
Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

That's odd, there is a very large empty space with absolutely nothing in it right after your post Fallschirmjager?

I wonder if the forum is experiencing trouble?

Seems to work fine though, CCB's post and mine registered correctly.

I hope it isn't something that continues to plague the thread.
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
User avatar
Raindog101
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:10 pm
Location: Hole-in-the-Wall

Post by Raindog101 »

That's odd, there is a very large empty space with absolutely nothing in it right after your post Fallschirmjager?


So you have no more questions then? Maybe you can do another silly “mad scientist” type experiment tonight, and enlighten the board with your results, eh?
Image
User avatar
Fallschirmjager
Posts: 3555
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:46 am
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee

Post by Fallschirmjager »

That's odd, there is a very large empty space with absolutely nothing in it right after your post Fallschirmjager?



Can you see my post?


Of is it my sig?


I can see my own post and it looks just fine....
Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

Don't worry over it Fallschirmjager, it's nothing.
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
User avatar
Raindog101
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:10 pm
Location: Hole-in-the-Wall

Post by Raindog101 »

That's odd, there is a very large empty space with absolutely nothing in it right after your post Fallschirmjager?


The only "very large empty space with absolutely nothing in it" that I can see on this board, is between your ears.
Image
User avatar
Twotribes
Posts: 6466
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Jacksonville NC
Contact:

Post by Twotribes »

Good Job Sarge, wish more people would learn to ignore taunts that will lead no where, me too, I generally fall for them.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
slickric
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 8:16 am
Location: Miami
Contact:

Post by slickric »

Now once i got to my duty station my weapons load out was a berretta 9mm, we also had 3 M-16's on board our M1A1, 2 were basic models and the thired wad a commando model as well as a 120mm, 7.62, and a 50cal ;)
Image
Image
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”