JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
JFB wet dreams are made of this.

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
And here I was thinking it would be (another) combat replay of all Raver's CVs getting torched... i suppose that's not so much of a wet dream

Image courtesy of Divepac
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Don't know if these are the same but I was checking the TV schedule and Star Blazers: The Quest for Iscandar is on tonight on SyFy Channel
Man does not enter battle to fight, but for victory. He does everything that he can to avoid the first and obtain the second.
Ardant du Picq
Ardant du Picq
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Why isn't this modeled in the game! Matrix/Henderson fix or do somefink! [:D]

RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Raver -
Did I forget to mention that I've got a half dozen Starship Yamatos coming on line later in 1942 in the mod that we're playing? [;)]
Don't worry, you'll get lots of Brave Music to inspire your forces... [:D]
Did I forget to mention that I've got a half dozen Starship Yamatos coming on line later in 1942 in the mod that we're playing? [;)]
Don't worry, you'll get lots of Brave Music to inspire your forces... [:D]
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
wow...haha
Life is tough. The sooner you realize that, the easier it will be.
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Bah humbug......I can defeat dozens of Starship Yamatos with one hand behind my back!

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
"Here is the plan men:
The United Galactic States have threatened to cut off our supply of space oil. Since the alien forces are too strong to defeat completely, we must settle any conflict quickly. Therefore we will launch an attack on their stronghold on planet Pearl Harbor. We will use our space carriers covered by our fast space battleships.
Any questions?"
The United Galactic States have threatened to cut off our supply of space oil. Since the alien forces are too strong to defeat completely, we must settle any conflict quickly. Therefore we will launch an attack on their stronghold on planet Pearl Harbor. We will use our space carriers covered by our fast space battleships.
Any questions?"

RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
ORIGINAL: ADB123
Raver -
Did I forget to mention that I've got a half dozen Starship Yamatos coming on line later in 1942 in the mod that we're playing? [;)]
Don't worry, you'll get lots of Brave Music to inspire your forces... [:D]
Yes. Here you go.
Or we could ask a well known forum personality who the singer in Brave Sir Robins army is...

- ilovestrategy
- Posts: 3614
- Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:41 pm
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
I am a HUGE Starblazers fan. I will be watching for this! [&o]
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!

Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!

RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Torpedo tubes on a BB? Now the JFBs have gone too far.
The AE-Wiki, help fill it out
- michaelm75au
- Posts: 12467
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2001 8:00 am
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
I replay the DVD set for Star Blazers every so often, myself.
This does NOT make me a JFB, BTW.
This does NOT make me a JFB, BTW.
Michael
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
ORIGINAL: michaelm
This does NOT make me a JFB, BTW.
Lies! Dirty lies! You know the community has long ago found out were you
are coming from, Michael. You might as well concede. [:'(]

- Rob Brennan UK
- Posts: 3685
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2002 8:36 pm
- Location: London UK
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Starblazers ???? That's the first time I even encountered this particular programme/film . and at the risk of looking like an old grump , what a pile of P%% ! waste of decent CGI ! and is it supposed to be humorous/ironic ? as that music and especially the lyrics made me vomit.


- Attachments
-
- grumpyoldmen.jpg (10.77 KiB) Viewed 741 times
sorry for the spelling . English is my main language , I just can't type . and i'm too lazy to edit 
-
anarchyintheuk
- Posts: 3958
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 7:08 pm
- Location: Dallas
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Starblazers was a great cartoon. Loved watching it as a kid. Leader Desslock and Zoltar were sort of the evil Wile E. Coyotes of the show.
As to whether it's supposed to be humorous . . . I'd put it in the realm of the unintentionally humorous. Kind of like War of the Gargantuas, et al.
As to whether it's supposed to be humorous . . . I'd put it in the realm of the unintentionally humorous. Kind of like War of the Gargantuas, et al.
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
+1ORIGINAL: anarchyintheuk
Starblazers was a great cartoon. Loved watching it as a kid.

- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Great. A flying Yamato class. [8|] Now I have to worry about CAP limitations too for flying battleships?

RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
ORIGINAL: LoBaron
ORIGINAL: ADB123
Raver -
Did I forget to mention that I've got a half dozen Starship Yamatos coming on line later in 1942 in the mod that we're playing? [;)]
Don't worry, you'll get lots of Brave Music to inspire your forces... [:D]
Yes. Here you go.
Or we could ask a well known forum personality who the singer in Brave Sir Robins army is...
Neil Innes
Bravely bold Sir Robin
Rode forth from Camelot.
He was not afraid to die,
Oh brave Sir Robin.
He was not at all afraid
To be killed in nasty ways.
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin.
He was not in the least bit scared
To be mashed into a pulp.
Or to have his eyes gouged out,
And his elbows broken.
To have his kneecaps split
And his body burned away,
And his limbs all hacked and mangled
Brave Sir Robin.
His head smashed in
And his heart cut out
And his liver removed
And his bowls unplugged
And his nostrils raped
And his bottom burnt off
And his pen--
"That's... that's enough music for now lads,
*** there's dirty work afoot*** ???."
Brave Sir Robin ran away.
("No!")
Bravely ran away away.
("I didn't!")
When danger reared it's ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
("no!")
Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
("I didn't!")
And gallantly he chickened out.
****Bravely**** taking ("I never did!") to his feet,
He beat a very brave retreat.
("all lies!")
Bravest of the braaaave, Sir Robin!
("I never!")
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
ORIGINAL: LoBaron
ORIGINAL: ADB123
Raver -
Did I forget to mention that I've got a half dozen Starship Yamatos coming on line later in 1942 in the mod that we're playing? [;)]
Don't worry, you'll get lots of Brave Music to inspire your forces... [:D]
Yes. Here you go.
Or we could ask a well known forum personality who the singer in Brave Sir Robins army is...
Neil Innes
Bravely bold Sir Robin
Rode forth from Camelot.
He was not afraid to die,
Oh brave Sir Robin.
He was not at all afraid
To be killed in nasty ways.
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin.
He was not in the least bit scared
To be mashed into a pulp.
Or to have his eyes gouged out,
And his elbows broken.
To have his kneecaps split
And his body burned away,
And his limbs all hacked and mangled
Brave Sir Robin.
His head smashed in
And his heart cut out
And his liver removed
And his bowls unplugged
And his nostrils raped
And his bottom burnt off
And his pen--
"That's... that's enough music for now lads,
*** there's dirty work afoot*** ???."
Brave Sir Robin ran away.
("No!")
Bravely ran away away.
("I didn't!")
When danger reared it's ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
("no!")
Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
("I didn't!")
And gallantly he chickened out.
****Bravely**** taking ("I never did!") to his feet,
He beat a very brave retreat.
("all lies!")
Bravest of the braaaave, Sir Robin!
("I never!")
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum






