OT: Men Who Lack Female Supervision

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Post Reply
User avatar
Bullwinkle58
Posts: 11297
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:47 pm

OT: Men Who Lack Female Supervision

Post by Bullwinkle58 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWDy_mEfX2A

It's a visual, like us guys. I've personally done two of these. Before I was married. The first time.
The Moose
Lifer
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:37 am
Location: East Coast, USA

RE: OT: Men Who Lack Female Supervision

Post by Lifer »

Can you imagine the conversation that ended with mowing the top of the hedge with a riding mower andcrane?

Greg
Man does not enter battle to fight, but for victory. He does everything that he can to avoid the first and obtain the second.
Ardant du Picq
Sredni
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:07 am
Location: Canada

RE: OT: Men Who Lack Female Supervision

Post by Sredni »

You'd think it'd be cheaper just to rent some hedge trimmers. Though I guess if you happen to have a crane and you happen to have a riding mower and you need your hedge trimmed...
User avatar
Canoerebel
Posts: 21099
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:21 pm
Location: Northwestern Georgia, USA
Contact:

RE: OT: Men Who Lack Female Supervision

Post by Canoerebel »

Weren't these scenes filmed in Alabama? TomMajor can tell us, assuming he's not preoccupied with one of them turkey-breasted women who grace his avatars.

As a Georgia boy, I'm proud to say I haven't done any of the things shown in that video. But let me tell you a true story about a local math teacher.

He drove a load of hay down to his barn. As he began unloading it, he saw a hornet nest. So he rolled up some newspaper, lit it on fire, and burned out the hornets. In the process, the hay caught on fire, spreading to his barn and to the bed of his pickup. He jumped into the cab and drove through his field as fast as he could, hoping to keep the flames in the bed from spreading to the cab and fuel tank. I'm not sure whether he succeeded in saving the truck, but he did survive unharmed.

And that's just one of the things he's become locally famous for.
"Rats set fire to Mr. Cooper’s store in Fort Valley. No damage done." Columbus (Ga) Enquirer-Sun, October 2, 1880.
User avatar
ilovestrategy
Posts: 3614
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:41 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

RE: OT: Men Who Lack Female Supervision

Post by ilovestrategy »

Canorebel, that's hilarious! [:D]
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!
Image
User avatar
Raverdave
Posts: 4882
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Melb. Australia

RE: OT: Men Who Lack Female Supervision

Post by Raverdave »

I have watched it twice and all of the pictures seem to me to be perfectly logical.  
Image


Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
User avatar
TOMLABEL
Posts: 4473
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Alabama - ROLL TIDE!!!!!

RE: OT: Men Who Lack Female Supervision

Post by TOMLABEL »

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

Weren't these scenes filmed in Alabama? TomMajor can tell us, assuming he's not preoccupied with one of them turkey-breasted women who grace his avatars.

As a Georgia boy, I'm proud to say I haven't done any of the things shown in that video. But let me tell you a true story about a local math teacher.

He drove a load of hay down to his barn. As he began unloading it, he saw a hornet nest. So he rolled up some newspaper, lit it on fire, and burned out the hornets. In the process, the hay caught on fire, spreading to his barn and to the bed of his pickup. He jumped into the cab and drove through his field as fast as he could, hoping to keep the flames in the bed from spreading to the cab and fuel tank. I'm not sure whether he succeeded in saving the truck, but he did survive unharmed.

And that's just one of the things he's become locally famous for.


Who's TomMajor from Alabama? Not sure I have seen him post yet, but dying to see the turkey breast you are talking about!!! [8D]

Can't say I've seen anything like what was pictured in those post in Alabama, but you never know..... I'm sure you would see that stuff in MS though.

Waste of time with the crane - would have just used a chainsaw. As far as hornets/wasp/bees nest, I've always found the best luck with dousing the area with gas and then sticking an emergency flare in it.

Just make sure you are covered from head-to-toe, or can run fast, or can hold your breath underwater for a long, long time!!!![:D][:D][:D]


This is TOMLABEL
Image
Art by the Rogue-USMC

WITP Admiral's Edition: Ship & Sub Art/Base Unit Art/Map Icon Art

"If destruction be our lot - it will come from within"...Abraham Lincoln
User avatar
topeverest
Posts: 3381
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:47 am
Location: Houston, TX - USA

RE: OT: Men Who Lack Female Supervision

Post by topeverest »

HILARIOUS!

How many points do I get if I've done some of these? ...long ago in a life before time, marriage, and kids!

drunk ATV pond skimming...well thats practically a staple around these parts...
Andy M
rockmedic109
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 11:02 am
Location: Citrus Heights, CA

RE: OT: Men Who Lack Female Supervision

Post by rockmedic109 »

I don't know what the problem is with the taking pot shots from the hot tub.....oh, I get it.  He needs to use a stainless steel rifle so the rifle doesn't rust with all the steam from the hot tub!
User avatar
nashvillen
Posts: 3835
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:07 am
Location: Christiana, TN

RE: OT: Men Who Lack Female Supervision

Post by nashvillen »

I didn't see any problem with the hot tub. I was concerned about the adult beverage in the picture. Everyone knows you are not going to hit what you are aiming at like that! [:D]
Image
User avatar
Canoerebel
Posts: 21099
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:21 pm
Location: Northwestern Georgia, USA
Contact:

RE: OT: Men Who Lack Female Supervision

Post by Canoerebel »

Oops, my ability to get names wrong rears its ugly head once again. How do I get TomMajor from TomLabel? Note, however, that both Major and Label have five letters with the first, third, and last being consonants. That must be some kind of clue....

At least, Tom, I gave you a promotion. And I may get names wrong, but I'm always good with geography and turkey-breasted women....
"Rats set fire to Mr. Cooper’s store in Fort Valley. No damage done." Columbus (Ga) Enquirer-Sun, October 2, 1880.
User avatar
TOMLABEL
Posts: 4473
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Alabama - ROLL TIDE!!!!!

RE: OT: Men Who Lack Female Supervision

Post by TOMLABEL »

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

Oops, my ability to get names wrong rears its ugly head once again. How do I get TomMajor from TomLabel? Note, however, that both Major and Label have five letters with the first, third, and last being consonants. That must be some kind of clue....

At least, Tom, I gave you a promotion. And I may get names wrong, but I'm always good with geography and turkey-breasted women....


Could you have been thinking about "Major Tom"? [:D][;)]
Image
Art by the Rogue-USMC

WITP Admiral's Edition: Ship & Sub Art/Base Unit Art/Map Icon Art

"If destruction be our lot - it will come from within"...Abraham Lincoln
Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”