The farthest north we travel (aside from going to Canada to fish) is usually Kansas City to catch a Royals ballgame...we should put out some feelers.
Well Denver is near your neck of the woods.[:)]
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
The farthest north we travel (aside from going to Canada to fish) is usually Kansas City to catch a Royals ballgame...we should put out some feelers.
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Blended? What's the point? I'll go with the Limey on this one. Single malt is generally a better drink.ORIGINAL: DivePac88
ORIGINAL: sprior
12 year old single malt scotch UNP
My god man... Blended is the only descent scotch to drink! [:-]
ORIGINAL: DivePac88
Peasants!
ORIGINAL: Mynok
ORIGINAL: sprior
ORIGINAL: anarchyintheuk
Have to figure part of it was due to Norman raping and pillaging. I guess it depends on which group of northern raiders founded them.
The Normans were just an over lay at the top, there was no mass Norman/French migration after 1066
Not to mention they were Viking not German stock.
ORIGINAL: Mynok
I never saw DC get a tornado!
DC already sucks. Why would it need more? [:'(]
ORIGINAL: thegreatwent
The farthest north we travel (aside from going to Canada to fish) is usually Kansas City to catch a Royals ballgame...we should put out some feelers.
Well Denver is near your neck of the woods.[:)]
Only that I belive in redundancy and it might help the next "Great abridgement". [:D]ORIGINAL: Terminus
Anything special about 10011 posts?[:'(]
Ever been playing a game and heard snickering in the background that you couldn't quite locate the source of? That's the dice gods laughing at you, and it's currently reaching ear-splitting levels in my Steel Wolves game. GOOD THREAD!!!

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent
The farthest north we travel (aside from going to Canada to fish) is usually Kansas City to catch a Royals ballgame...we should put out some feelers.
Well Denver is near your neck of the woods.[:)]
But you do play a mean game of WiTP:AE. [&o] [:)]ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
Only that I belive in redundancy and it might help the next "Great abridgement". [:D]ORIGINAL: Terminus
Anything special about 10011 posts?[:'(]
And of course I can't read,spell,count or type. [:D]

ORIGINAL: Mynok
ORIGINAL: sprior
ORIGINAL: anarchyintheuk
Have to figure part of it was due to Norman raping and pillaging. I guess it depends on which group of northern raiders founded them.
The Normans were just an over lay at the top, there was no mass Norman/French migration after 1066
Not to mention they were Viking not German stock.
