Suggestions for the next patch

Uncommon Valor: Campaign for the South Pacific covers the campaigns for New Guinea, New Britain, New Ireland and the Solomon chain.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Tankerace, siRkid

Post Reply
User avatar
Fred98
Posts: 4019
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Wollondilly, Sydney

Suggestions for the next patch

Post by Fred98 »

Each infantry unit has an assault value. If you look at the List All Ground Units screen you can see it there. But the assault value does not appear on that ground unit’s own screen. It would be handy if it were added in.

There is a screen titled “Naval Losses”. It would be handy if we could add an extra column to this screen – the date the ship was sunk.
User avatar
siRkid
Posts: 4177
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Orland FL

Post by siRkid »

I've added it to our list. Keep in mind that being on the list is no guarantee that it will be incorporated into the game.

Thanks,

Rick
Former War in the Pacific Test Team Manager and Beta Tester for War in the East.

Image
User avatar
Fallschirmjager
Posts: 3555
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:46 am
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee

Post by Fallschirmjager »

There is a screen titled “Naval Losses”. It would be handy if we could add an extra column to this screen – the date the ship was sunk.



I thought of that exact same thing earlier today.
User avatar
Admiral Scott
Posts: 707
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Syracuse, NY USA

Post by Admiral Scott »

Is the system damage rate on this list too?

I hope so.
User avatar
siRkid
Posts: 4177
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Orland FL

Post by siRkid »

Originally posted by Admiral Scott
Is the system damage rate on this list too?

I hope so.


I'm not sure what this is. Can you give more details?
Former War in the Pacific Test Team Manager and Beta Tester for War in the East.

Image
User avatar
Fallschirmjager
Posts: 3555
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:46 am
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee

Post by Fallschirmjager »

I'm not sure what this is. Can you give more details?



I think he mean putting a cap on the rate at which a ship take "damage" from just normal sailing around.
Or he may mean slowing the rate down when outside of combat.
Bc2of5
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 10:00 am

Post by Bc2of5 »

When I check any squadrons on Rabaul airfield and a carrier task force is docking there,than does the game lock(right expression?) everytime around the carrier groups and when I hit the next button i will saw only the other carrier borne groups,land based are not displayed this way,i have everytime to jump back to the map to click again on the airfield to check a land based group.

The "back" button work not properly in the menu where you can see the content of an air group,insted to get you back to the display of all groups you will be taken back to the map.

When a save is loaded many times the task forces around Truk are displayed during the loading process.
Post Reply

Return to “Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific”