Looking for an opponent (either side)

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
Chiteng
Posts: 1174
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Raleigh,nc,usa

Looking for an opponent (either side)

Post by Chiteng »

I am considering trying to commit to an e-mail game. Sadly no one can predict the future and what that means to me is that
I dont know where I will be in say 6 weeks =)

However, the AI is frightfully dull.

If anyone is interested please reply
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest

"Statistic
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 7273
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2001 8:00 am
Location: West Yellowstone, Montana

Post by Nomad »

Did anyone respond? I would like to play a senario 17 as the allies.

I do not have a lot of UV experience but I have played war games for 20+ years.
Chiteng
Posts: 1174
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Raleigh,nc,usa

welll

Post by Chiteng »

Denny did but I have discovered that I dont really know HOW to play by e-mail =/

Plus he looks like he has a certain polish to his moves =)
(that means he has had lots of practice)
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest

"Statistic
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 7273
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2001 8:00 am
Location: West Yellowstone, Montana

Post by Nomad »

So, what does that mean? Are you playing against Denny?

PBEM is pretty much the same as playing against the AI in terms of how to make turns. The only thing different is what your intellegent human opponent has in store for you.
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”