Another Devildawg stepping in the theatre

Uncommon Valor: Campaign for the South Pacific covers the campaigns for New Guinea, New Britain, New Ireland and the Solomon chain.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Tankerace, siRkid

Post Reply
exedeus
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2002 4:51 am

Another Devildawg stepping in the theatre

Post by exedeus »

Heya everyone..

Just got me a copy of UV last week.. LOVE IT! ! ! !!


Still in the learning phases so if anyone has any tips i should know..

....

lemme know!

Semper Fi
"Uncommon Valor, was their common Virtue"

-Adm Nimitz in regards to U.S. Marines on Iwo Jima
rawink
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:32 pm
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Contact:

Post by rawink »

thought I smelt something.. yup.. it was a jarhead!

:D

sorry.. old interservice rivalries
Robert
Fly, die.. rinse and repeat
exedeus
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2002 4:51 am

Post by exedeus »

Am i smelling stinky squid again??

**** seamen!
"Uncommon Valor, was their common Virtue"

-Adm Nimitz in regards to U.S. Marines on Iwo Jima
User avatar
mogami
Posts: 11053
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: You can't get here from there

Yike

Post by mogami »

Hi, I have mixed feelings on this issue.
USMC 73-77
USN 82-92
Image




I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!
OG_Gleep
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2002 10:45 pm

Post by OG_Gleep »

Yes...there are a lot of tips located here in the Forums. The responces I have gotten have been great, the people that populate this forum are extremly helpful...and good at this game.

Here are some threads I have found useful:

showthread.php?s=&threadid=30658

showthread.php?s=&threadid=30603

showthread.php?s=&threadid=30516

showthread.php?s=&threadid=30447

showthread.php?s=&threadid=30362

showthread.php?s=&threadid=30361

showthread.php?s=&threadid=30341

Also read most of the treads in the War Room, if you haven't already.

This is a good Fansite

http://uncommon-valor.chez.tiscali.fr/

Welcome to the game, look me up when your ready for a PBEM game, I haven't played one yet, getting the game for X-MAS, and would like to start with someone who is also a virgin =)

bo.humphrey@attbi.com
rawink
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:32 pm
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Contact:

Post by rawink »

nah.. no squid here..

USA 84-90
Robert
Fly, die.. rinse and repeat
User avatar
mbatch729
Posts: 534
Joined: Wed May 23, 2001 8:00 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Yike

Post by mbatch729 »

Originally posted by Mogami
Hi, I have mixed feelings on this issue.
USMC 73-77
USN 82-92


At least you improved w/age. ;)
Later,
FC3(SW) Batch
USS Iowa
Post Reply

Return to “Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific”