rookie looking for someone to start my first game

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
ycwang
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2002 4:21 pm
Location: Taipei, Taiwan

rookie looking for someone to start my first game

Post by ycwang »

Hi,
I just bought the game right before X'mas so I am fairly new to this game, but I have some experiences in other war games, such as WW II--Battles of the South Pacific.
I am a very dedicated person. I have played a web-based sport game for over 7 years. I will stay in the game no matter how badly I lose, and I expect you to do the same if you pick me as your opponent because this will be my 1st PBEM game and I want to have a good experience.
Because I just bought the game for a couple of days, I have only played the Allies against AI in scen 17 so far. Therefore, I prefer to play scen 17 as the Allies, or if you prefer, we can play 2 games together, one as the Allies and the other as Japanese, with the same settings. I am a Taiwanese and live in Taiwan, where my time zone is GMT+8, so we may exchange at least one turn per day. However, as long as I am awake and on-line, I will repond to you as soon as I can.
Please e-mail: ycwang@ms1.hinet.net

cheers,

Yu-Chi Wang
ycwang
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2002 4:21 pm
Location: Taipei, Taiwan

Post by ycwang »

I've found an opponent. Thanks, guys.

Yu-Chi Wang
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”