Seeking first PBEM opponent

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
Attack Condor
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 2:33 am
Location: Chicago

Seeking first PBEM opponent

Post by Attack Condor »

Would like to play scenario 1 as my first PBEM game - if for nothing more than to get co fortable with the mechanics of PBEM (never done anything like this before). Also, can use it to judge time per turn, etc.

I would appreciate a chance to play against someone who has played UV PBEM before to help with any questions, etc. but will also learn as we go with some as new to the system as myself *s*

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
"Shouldn't we be leading the shark into shore...instead him leading us out to sea?"
Philwd
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 7:22 am
Location: Arizona

newbie also

Post by Philwd »

Hello. If you haven't found an opponent yet I'd be interested.

I have no PBEM experience but have played against the AI in Scen 19 several times as USN. I've been waiting for the patches to settle down before I started some PBEM. I can do at least 1 turn/day most days.

If you are interested send me an email and we can discuss preferences. My email is brandondad@cox.net

Thanks,
Phil
Attack Condor
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 2:33 am
Location: Chicago

Post by Attack Condor »

Quark, I responded with email to your address..this is just to confirm here that I would be happy to play PBEM with you :) How about #1 while we both et our feet wet? I will play either side. I have v2.2 ready to go

email at pkonecki@msn.com
"Shouldn't we be leading the shark into shore...instead him leading us out to sea?"
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”