Can't get enough

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
HawaiiFive-O
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2002 10:21 pm
Location: USA

Can't get enough

Post by HawaiiFive-O »

I love this game.

I am seeking another PBEM opponent. My two current games are into late May, and I think I can fit another game in.

Can do at least one turn per day, normally good for multiples on the weekends.

My two current opponents are both in Germany, so I would much prefer an opponent in my time zone, i.e. Pacific time. This should maximize my UV time :)

Would prefer to play Scenario 17 as the Allies. Scenario 19 is possible, but since I'm pretty new, I'd be looking for a handicap.

Allied Damage Control ON. Prefer Japanese Sub Doctrine ON, but this point is negotiable.

If interested, please contact bsheely@prodigy.net. Or, if the above options are OK with you, just send me a turn 1 save and away we'll go.

Thank you!
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”