Wild Bill Poll

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Tombstone
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Los Angeles, California

Post by Tombstone »

My favorite campaign was U2R, and favorite scenario was Prokhorovka for sp3.

Tomo
adantas
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2000 8:00 am
Location: São paulo - Brazil

Post by adantas »

Originally posted by Wild Bill:
Excellent idea, Adantas!

I've been toying for a while with the idea of producing a campaign where you could play one side in one version and another in a second version of the same battle.

I had thought seriously of doing this with The Victors, and I may just do it.

What do you think, Gamers? Would you like to see that done?

Wild Bill

Sounds Great!!!

--------------

Senta à Pua!!!

Image
Image
User avatar
Gallo Rojo
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Argentina

Post by Gallo Rojo »

The large both-sides Eastern Front one that he will do any minute now!

I can’t chose one among the others because they’re all great... Image
The bayonet is a weapon with a worker on each end
Red Baron
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun May 07, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Denmark

Post by Red Baron »

With out any question..Utah to the Rhine!! Image

Regards..Red Baron

------------------
"SEMPER PARATUS" An Old Hawk Soldier Is Allways Ready!!
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

Well, I guess we are going to have to come up with one even better than U2R. We're working on it, guys!...WB

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
User avatar
Gallo Rojo
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Argentina

Post by Gallo Rojo »

Hi Wild Bill, a question a little out of the topic:

Is there any possibility to have a campaign “map”? I mean: I’m still playing U2R (yes I’m very slowly) and my last two battles (the Patton’s flank defense and Paris –very ugly surprises there) were Decisive Victories. I like to play all the battles and I wondering what would happened if I have had a draw or a marginal victory on one of my DV. Were other battles to play in such case? If the answer is yes, then I could re-play my DV leaving some VO to the poor Germans in order to play all the battles... Image

Best Regards
The bayonet is a weapon with a worker on each end
User avatar
BruceAZ_MatrixForum
Posts: 613
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2000 8:00 am
Location: California

Post by BruceAZ_MatrixForum »

Utah to the Rhine without a doubt! I still have bruises...

WB, what I like most is the variety of battle. Each scenario is something new but all have a historical flavor. You always keep me guessing...

------------------
"The most important element in war is man. And there are no tougher men than my China Marines." Major Gen. Archer 'Archy' Vandegrift, 1st Marine Division
pops
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue May 09, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Ontario Canada

Post by pops »

The Canadian campaign was my favorite........oops...there wasn't one...my mistake.....(hint...hint.....)
Supervisor
Posts: 5160
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:00 am

Post by Supervisor »

The most enjoyable campaign to date is "Utah to the Rhine". All scenario's are masterfully done, hard to pick a favorite, have yet to be disappointed. Looking forward to his co-effort "The Victors", rumor has it Wild Bill can't even beat the hard version. It's a dark day when the creation out masters the creator. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by gmenfan (edited January 02, 2001).]
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

Pops, I would love to do a Canadian one, if I could just find the material to do one. My written history of Canadian forces if too limited.

I think it is long overdue.

And Gmenfan, I'm delighted to know they have been that enjoyable for you.

Wild Bill

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Tabs
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2000 8:00 am

Post by Tabs »

"Utah to the Rhine." No question.
jaro
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Slovakia
Contact:

Post by jaro »

1.Victors hard campaign
2.Watchword:Freedom
3.Utah to Rhine

Great campaigns
Jaro Jakubov
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”