CTD while loading AutoSave.

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderator: doomtrader

Post Reply
NativeTexan
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:57 am

CTD while loading AutoSave.

Post by NativeTexan »

Hello,

Playing the Grand Campaign as Germany. Had the game crash in turn 9 when France attacked along border. Attempted to load the AutoSave but get crash. Unable to continue this game from AutoSave. I have zipped the AutoSave directory. Let me know if I need to send any other information

System: Windows 7 64bit
Attachments
Autosave.zip
(350.11 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
User avatar
doomtrader
Posts: 5319
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:21 am
Location: Poland
Contact:

RE: CTD while loading AutoSave.

Post by doomtrader »

I don't know what caused the issue, but I have found the place where the problem was.
I have corrected the files, and the game should load now.

Please let me know if such situation will happen and please post the save game.
Attachments
NativeTexan1.zip
(334.16 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”