Upgrading to SPWAW V4.5

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
mfritze
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Acton, MA USA

Upgrading to SPWAW V4.5

Post by mfritze »

Fellow SPWAW enthusiasts:

My old computer has just given up its ghost
(as well as totalling the hard drive!).

I have a new system and am re-installing
SPWAW. I have version 4.0 on a CD-ROM.
Can I upgrade to Version 4.5 without
downloading the entire 360MB game?
There used to be a bunch of mini-upgrades
available on the matrix site in order to
upgrade from V4.0 to V4.5 in small steps.
I cannot find these any longer...


Any help would be appreciated,


Thanks,


Mike Fritze
Kharan
Posts: 462
Joined: Tue May 09, 2000 8:00 am

Post by Kharan »

Here are links to all the patches.
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”