be gentle

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
osullmi
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2002 10:56 am
Location: Iran

be gentle

Post by osullmi »

I want my first PBEM to be memorable.

reply to michael_osullivan@emcore.com
Mine eyes have seen the glory
Of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage
Where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning
Of His terrible swift sword;
His truth is marching on.
User avatar
Drex
Posts: 2512
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Chico,california

Post by Drex »

gee I can't remember my first pbem. they say you never forget but as I get older these things tend to fade. Any how I can give you a battle. I'm still new at UV but can handle one more game if you haven't already made arrangements.
Col Saito: "Don't speak to me of rules! This is war! It is not a game of cricket!"
User avatar
Admiral DadMan
Posts: 3426
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2002 10:00 am
Location: A Lion uses all its might to catch a Rabbit

Post by Admiral DadMan »

Originally posted by Drex
gee I can't remember my first pbem. they say you never forget but as I get older these things tend to fade. Any how I can give you a battle. I'm still new at UV but can handle one more game if you haven't already made arrangements.
Maybe your first wasn't really that good... :)
Scenario 127: "Scraps of Paper"
(\../)
(O.o)
(> <)

CVB Langley:
Image
User avatar
Drex
Posts: 2512
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Chico,california

Post by Drex »

You got that right. But is it ever? It can only get better, right?
Col Saito: "Don't speak to me of rules! This is war! It is not a game of cricket!"
User avatar
Admiral DadMan
Posts: 3426
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2002 10:00 am
Location: A Lion uses all its might to catch a Rabbit

Post by Admiral DadMan »

Sure, once you know what you're doing...
Scenario 127: "Scraps of Paper"
(\../)
(O.o)
(> <)

CVB Langley:
Image
wobbly
Posts: 1095
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 12:27 am
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand

Post by wobbly »

gawd, i was drunk as a bum..... what were we talking about again?
[center]
Image
[/center]
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”