THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

log!

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: USS America

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Hello gents. Doesnt seem like theres too much action here. [>:]

I received a PM from diehl that he has green buttoned me. It seems that he was very offended at being called an @sshole. [:D]

He sent you a private message to tell you he was ignoring you? [:D]

That's like the commercial on TV lately where a girl calls up her boyfriend to tell him she is giving him the silent treatment. [:D]


ha ha. that is funny. Maybe i'll be next. It would be awesome.


Schanilec
Posts: 4038
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Grand Forks, ND

RE: log!

Post by Schanilec »

The Sioux will not be going to the Frozen Four, thanks to the Gopher's 5-2 victory yesterday.[:(] It was a good run though from where the Sioux were at the beginning of the season near the bottom. Injuries just finally caught up with them. Get 'em next year.[;)]
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

The Sioux will not be going to the Frozen Four, thanks to the Gopher's 5-2 victory yesterday.[:(] It was a good run though from where the Sioux were at the beginning of the season near the bottom. Injuries just finally caught up with them. Get 'em next year.[;)]
Ski-u-ma, baby! Better luck next year, NoDak.

http://www.gophersports.com/blog/2012/0 ... -four.html

ETA: SLR...[:-]

ETA II: Here's the link. Boston? Feh. They even play hockey there? I thought all they did for sport was drink? [&:]
Image
Schanilec
Posts: 4038
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Grand Forks, ND

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Schanilec »

Now I can concentrate on golfing and fishing. Well if the weather cooperates. We're back in the 40's. So much for 70 degrees for awhile.
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Earlier today, I was setting up my mom's new PC, crawling around on the floor with cables and whatnot. As I was finishing up, I told myself, "don't stand up too fast and hit your head on the sharp edge of the bookshelf above you".

Two seconds later, I was trying not to fall over, clutching my injured skull in pain.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

There was a healthy piece of skin left on the edge of said bookshelf. Eeeew...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

LOG!

Post by Nikademus »

fortunately there was no brain trauma.

You'd have to have one in the first place in order for that to occur. [:'(]
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Harhar... Don't you have some coffee to drink?
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Also, FU!
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Kwik E Mart
Posts: 2447
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Kwik E Mart »

anyone got their grubby mitts on Achtung Panzer Op Star yet? opinions? thoughts? insights?
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Image
Schanilec
Posts: 4038
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Grand Forks, ND

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Schanilec »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Earlier today, I was setting up my mom's new PC, crawling around on the floor with cables and whatnot. As I was finishing up, I told myself, "don't stand up too fast and hit your head on the sharp edge of the bookshelf above you".

Two seconds later, I was trying not to fall over, clutching my injured skull in pain.

Ah, I'm not the only klutz out there. I feel just a little bit better. Thanks Termi.[:)]
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Earlier today, I was setting up my mom's new PC, crawling around on the floor with cables and whatnot. As I was finishing up, I told myself, "don't stand up too fast and hit your head on the sharp edge of the bookshelf above you".

Two seconds later, I was trying not to fall over, clutching my injured skull in pain.
[:-]

Pictures or it didn't happen. [:'(] Update your avatar.
Image
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Can't update avatars here, remember?
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Can't update avatars here, remember?
Eh? What's all this then? I've changed my avatar a couple times, albeit a couple years ago...
Image
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Yep. That functionality stopped functionaliting about six months ago.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
alaviner
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:49 pm
Location: Blacksburg, Va

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by alaviner »

I guess I am stuck with the horse and goat
Image

User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

Matrix fantasy baseball leagues are open for registration. I'm in the Matrix Weekly league:

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/171767 password Matrix (might be lower case m)

Come and join! It's fun! [:)]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25455
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Good morning!


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25455
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,
ORIGINAL: Terminus

Earlier today, I was setting up my mom's new PC, crawling around on the floor with cables and whatnot. As I was finishing up, I told myself, "don't stand up too fast and hit your head on the sharp edge of the bookshelf above you".

Two seconds later, I was trying not to fall over, clutching my injured skull in pain.

Ouch! [X(]

ORIGINAL: Terminus

There was a healthy piece of skin left on the edge of said bookshelf. Eeeew...

No stitches needed I hope...


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

No, just a solid abrasion and mild concussion. Got kind of a Michail Gorbachev thing going on top of my head...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”