Rice cake lover needed for old fashioned bare bum spanking!

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

Rice cake lover needed for old fashioned bare bum spanking!

Post by Ron Saueracker »

I would like to challenge anyone short in stature who wears coke bottle glasses to a match in Scen 17. :p
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
Bax
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2002 8:42 pm
Location: Rochester, MN

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Post by Bax »

Alright, Ron. You found your man.

Any particular parameters you were looking for? Care to try Allied Damage control off and Japanese sub doctrine off?

I'm flexible, it's your funeral. :D

I'll send you the first turn after you indicate which settings are acceptable to you.
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

Hey Bax!

Post by Ron Saueracker »

I'm ok with Sub Doctrine off but I like Allied damage control on. Allies did have more advanced damage control. Slots 3 4 5 6 are open on my box.

Let's rock!

my email is saueracker@videotron.ca
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
Bax
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2002 8:42 pm
Location: Rochester, MN

Post by Bax »

Thank you, sir! First turn will be arriving in your email box sometime tonight. Let the party begin! :D
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

Bax

Post by Ron Saueracker »

I'm ready as my problem with server/PBEM is remedied.
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
User avatar
Crocky
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Christchurch New Zealand
Contact:

Post by Crocky »

Does that mean we can carry on with our Scenario 19 or start like we were going to 6 months ago :D
Mike Blair CROCKY
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

Post by Ron Saueracker »

Crocky. Yeah. I think I still have your turn.:)
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
Bax
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2002 8:42 pm
Location: Rochester, MN

Post by Bax »

That's great news, Ron.

Do you still have my turn 1 from when we started our scenario 17, or do you need me to shoot you a new one? If I don't hear back from you by tonight, I'll just send you a new turn 1.
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

Post by Ron Saueracker »

I'll check...I thnk it should work. Send on Thursday.
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
User avatar
Bosun
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:06 pm
Location: High Mountains

sent turn again...

Post by Bosun »

OK RON,
Now that you know my opening moves I'll still be able to offer beneficent treatment to all the Allied prisoners I'll soon be collecting. No fair checking with Crocky either to discover my tactics. I'm an Intensive Care Nurse and can change my plans to meet any new development. I'm your nightmare: a creative IJN commander who has been given complete control of both the Army and Navy. The Emperor has given his full confidence.
A WILLING FOE AND SEA ROOM...

ANONYMOUS
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

Re: sent turn again...

Post by Ron Saueracker »

Originally posted by Bosun
OK RON,
Now that you know my opening moves I'll still be able to offer beneficent treatment to all the Allied prisoners I'll soon be collecting. No fair checking with Crocky either to discover my tactics. I'm an Intensive Care Nurse and can change my plans to meet any new development. I'm your nightmare: a creative IJN commander who has been given complete control of both the Army and Navy. The Emperor has given his full confidence.


You can only go so far on a bicycle and rations of gruel...:D
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
User avatar
Bosun
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:06 pm
Location: High Mountains

gruel

Post by Bosun »

Gruel is only given to the elite troops.
All others will eat millet and forage from the compassionate natives. We have established the Pan Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere of Influence!

There will be a meeting of the benevolent order of coke-bottled, near sighted, fish head eating, slant eyes at 1800 in the Baptist Church hall.
A WILLING FOE AND SEA ROOM...

ANONYMOUS
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”