I was Lucky enough to serve on DDG-11 USS Sellers. Out of four and haft years on board we were under way 34 months with nine months in shipyard for refit and three years in quotobay cuba for reftry. Best years of my life as a young kid.
Doom
Doom
Vet of the Russian General Winter
For death is only the begining
So Why Panther A has FC 5 RF 5 and T-34/76 M43 FC 4 RF 4? I think that germans has much better optics than soviets.(T-34 used periscopes,only T-34/85 M45 used stereoscopic FC).
German optics were (and maybe are) the best optics of the world.
In WW1 the Kriegsmarine was infamous for spotting and hitting enemy ships in a greater distance than any other navy.
The British Sealord (w.Churchill) was afraid in 1915, that the Royal Navy had a too big disadvantage against Germany (in the optics) because of the lack of Zeiss binokulars on their ships!
If you like what I said love me,if you dislike what I say ignore me!
"Extra Bavaria non est vita! Et sic est vita non est ita!"