A Patch for MC-W

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

A Patch for MC-W

Post by Wild Bill »

For those who have received MC-W, I wanted to let you know that we have made a patch so that you can see the parked aircraft on Henderson Field and the Japanese seaplanes.

This will be issued by David Heath shortly and will be announced on the forum.

If any of you already have MC-W and want these files, write me.

You simply unzip them and put them into your SHP directory inside your SPWAW folder.

Sorry for the inconvencience.

Wild Bill
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
achappelle
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri May 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by achappelle »

Thanks Bill, looking forward to getting there.
"Molon Labe" - Leonidas @ Thermopylae (Come Get Them!!)
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

On the way to you...WB
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

Remember to install these files AFTER you install MC-W. They will overwrite the other files. That is okay. It won't hurt MCLV. All the special icons for both MCs are in these files.

WB
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Unknown_Enemy
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2001 8:00 am
Location: France, Paris

Post by Unknown_Enemy »

uuugggh !!

I just received LV and Watchtower MC, but I haven't even finished desert fox !

I am currently fighting to escape encirclement in Tobruk, can anyone tell me how far from finishing it I am ?

I guess that to finish all 3 MC I will have to get rid of my wife and children ;-)
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wagh'nagl fhtagn.
Yaah ! Yaah ! Cthulhu fhtagn ! Cthulhu fhtagn !
magresh
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Los Angeles, California

Post by magresh »

Please send it off to me. What a delightful and unexpected addition to the details already in the campaign. I am really, really enjoying this. It's like an interactive Guadalcanal Diary, which was my favorite movie as a kid. From that I made up my mind later to choose the Marines when I went into the service. Now thirty-five years later I get to be in my favorite war movie. I am having a ball. Thanks again.
Magresh
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

Mine too, Mac. William Bendiz, Anthony Quinn, and a host of other famous stars. I loved the book too.

Glad you are enjoying the campaign. The file is off to you right now.

Wild Bill
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

In addition to requesting the patch here, send me an e-mail to my personal address, please. Sometimes I cannot access or get your e-mail address from here.

I'll be happy to get it to yo till the patch goes up.

WB
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

This is for Jason Otto. I tried sending the patch to you but my e-mail was returned. Is there a problem with your server?

Wild Bill
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

I tried sending it to Dr. R> Martin also and it was returned. Is there a problem with your server receiving downloads, Doc?

Wild Bill
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Fabio Prado
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue May 23, 2000 8:00 am
Contact:

Post by Fabio Prado »

Now you can download the MC-W Patch from here:
http://fprado.com/armorsite/SPWAW-Campaigns/Ter86zPacific.zip

Have fun!

Fab
Image
User avatar
moore4807
Posts: 1084
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Punta Gorda FL

Post by moore4807 »

As usual- a G R E A T job...
1AM - 2nd scenario and I didnt want to stop for the D/L
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”