Formation limit

New Recruits check in here! Vets debate the fine points! Tactics discussion, FAQ and "how-to" help.
If you are new to the SP:WaW community post an introduction please!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Hal9k
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:16 am

Formation limit

Post by Hal9k »

The preferences creen tells me it is possible to set up to 400 formations - though I never seem to be able to get more than 100 assembled, not even in the battle editor. What am I doing wrong?
User avatar
rbrunsman
Posts: 1795
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Post by rbrunsman »

Hal, as I understand it the limits are:
100 formations each player
400 units total for both sides

See your other post for more comments.
Everyone is a potential [PBEM] enemy, every place a potential [PBEM] battlefield. --Zensunni Wisdom
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Training Center”