Scenarios

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Sutak
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2001 10:00 am

Scenarios

Post by Sutak »

It never works for me! I have latest version of IE and it either takes forever to load or says Couldn't connect to DB. Can anyone tell me if there is an updated url or something. Or another place to download scenarios for World at War?
Don
Posts: 662
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Elk Grove, CA (near Sacramento)

Post by Don »

Try Fabio Prado's Armor Site at http://fprado.com/armorsite/

And Tankhead's site at [url="http://tankhead__1.tripod.com/"]http://tankhead__1.tripod.com/[/url]

Both have alot of great scenarios!

Don
Don "Sapper" Llewellyn
M4 Jess Housley
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Annapolis Md, USA

Post by M4 Jess Housley »

I cant get on the main scenario page either, I had to use my recovery disk a few days ago and still cant seem to get there,,, any ideas?

M4
I remember the Tigers...poor lost kittys....Here Kitty..kitty
Major_Johnson
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Beach Haven, NJ, USA

Post by Major_Johnson »

I don't think it's your system. I just got the same blank screen with the "db message". I've often found that scenarios page is the hardest to get too. It's most probably the internet traffic. This game is so freakin'popular (and that's a good thing) that everyone is downloading all the scenarios they can. Also, allot has to be downloaded when going to the page (even when choosing the ten newest) and that takes time too! Give it some time, it'll open up again.
M.J.!
We serve others best when at the same time we serve ourselves.
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

David tells me that Matrix is working hard on getting a depot setup for SPWAW and other scenarios to come from Matrix itself.

I'll see if I can get an update on that for you from him....WB

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Sutak
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2001 10:00 am

Post by Sutak »

Thanks for the websites and info!
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”