Europe in Flames/older game

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
User avatar
pontiouspilot
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Europe in Flames/older game

Post by pontiouspilot »

E in Flames is an older (maybe 10 years?) tactical level game, 2 cds. 1xcd is Russia and 1 is western europe and desert. I loved this gem. I have never seen it talked about here. I wonder if there is a modern updated equivalent. I have reviewed what is out there and frankly they don't look as good. any opinions? Anybody alive that knows this game?
User avatar
sterckxe
Posts: 1897
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:09 am
Location: Flanders
Contact:

RE: Europe in Flames/older game

Post by sterckxe »

User avatar
pontiouspilot
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:09 pm

RE: Europe in Flames/older game

Post by pontiouspilot »

Well what do know!....thanks for the info!!
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”