Looking desperatly..

Hook up with worthy adversaries for PBEM and on-line play. Revel in your glorious victories and taunt wimpy losers.

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
AngryDeemon1
Posts: 619
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Swamp, Hellhole (Tampa, Florida)
Contact:

Looking desperatly..

Post by AngryDeemon1 »

For $5000 and a SPWAW opponent. No preferences at this time other than C&C off. So everything else your call.
sandman20
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:01 pm
Location: Finland

Post by sandman20 »

Hello again Angrydeemon!!;)

How about another battle?Do you still remember our last one?:D
Do you want 7.1 and H2H?

How about something in year -41?
I could take Russians.

What do you say about that?
I have slots 3, 5, 7 and 8 frees in version 7.1.
Gruvan
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:00 am
Location: France

Re: Looking desperatly..

Post by Gruvan »

Originally posted by AngryDeemon1
For $5000 and a SPWAW opponent. No preferences at this time other than C&C off. So everything else your call.


Hi,

OK for a short battle :) . I'd like to play german against US English, canadian or what ever of normandy allied troop in july 1944.

Not very much time for this, so I'd like a small battle, random map and not only tanks please ;) (I garanty not only tiger, panthers or such incredible things...:D ). I have no prefered choice for meeting engagement or assault or defense. Tell me what you hope for :confused: .

My version is 7.1 and This is my fourth PBEM battle in 4 years.

If interested, mail me.

Cheers,

Gruvan
Back from the Future ;)
Gruvan
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:00 am
Location: France

Re: Re: Looking desperatly..

Post by Gruvan »

Sory sandman, did saw your post. Seems we sent it at the same time ?
Back from the Future ;)
AngryDeemon1
Posts: 619
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Swamp, Hellhole (Tampa, Florida)
Contact:

Post by AngryDeemon1 »

HI sandman! I still have nightmares about thoe jagdpanthers from time to time. If you set up a H2H game in 1941 ill gladly attempt to conquer the motherland. All my h2h slots are free.


Grvan Ill be glad to kill your sourcraut eating forces with my Yankee Hordes (with new McDonalds tanks). If you set it up. I Have all 7.1 slots except for 8,9,10 free.
sandman20
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:01 pm
Location: Finland

Post by sandman20 »

So, you want to take Germany?;)

I'll make setup and will post it to you later. I think I have still your email adress somewhere.:D
I can make AAR also.
AngryDeemon1
Posts: 619
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Swamp, Hellhole (Tampa, Florida)
Contact:

Post by AngryDeemon1 »

AAR sounds good. its wtruitt1@tampabay.rr.com
Gruvan
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:00 am
Location: France

Gruvan to AngryDeemon

Post by Gruvan »

Originally posted by AngryDeemon1
Grvan Ill be glad to kill your sourcraut eating forces with my Yankee Hordes (with new McDonalds tanks). If you set it up. I Have all 7.1 slots except for 8,9,10 free.


OK, I sent the attached file in the appropriate newsgroup :
forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=52

SPWaW AAR/DAR

Thank you for playing both of us.

Wait for your file,

Gruvan:p
Back from the Future ;)
red
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2000 8:00 am
Location: FL,US
Contact:

Post by red »

sandman, haven't had a chance to try your skill in combat. I usually play Soviets but can do anything else too. Care for a game?
"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."
--MUHAMMAD ALI
User avatar
VikingNo2
Posts: 2872
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:00 am
Location: NC
Contact:

Post by VikingNo2 »

Sandman is good Red, will sell tips to the highest bidder
red
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2000 8:00 am
Location: FL,US
Contact:

Post by red »

V2, thanks for the offer but I think I'll find it out on my own ;)
"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."
--MUHAMMAD ALI
User avatar
VikingNo2
Posts: 2872
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:00 am
Location: NC
Contact:

Post by VikingNo2 »

That was a double offer:rolleyes:
sandman20
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:01 pm
Location: Finland

Post by sandman20 »

Originally posted by red
sandman, haven't had a chance to try your skill in combat. I usually play Soviets but can do anything else too. Care for a game?


Red, Why not?
H2H or 7.1?

How about Britain vs. Soviets in -44 ?
Meeting engagement
Large map
7k points
1 air
C&C off

What do you think?
Or do you have something in your mind? ;)
sandman20
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:01 pm
Location: Finland

Post by sandman20 »

Originally posted by VikingNo2
Sandman is good Red, will sell tips to the highest bidder


I think I'll try to find it on my own also...at first:D
red
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2000 8:00 am
Location: FL,US
Contact:

Post by red »

Sounds good to me, 7.1
"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."
--MUHAMMAD ALI
red
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2000 8:00 am
Location: FL,US
Contact:

Post by red »

If you can set it up, go ahead otherwise let me know and I will.
"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."
--MUHAMMAD ALI
sandman20
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:01 pm
Location: Finland

Post by sandman20 »

Ok, I'll make setup and send it to you.
Could you give your email adress?

I will use email for send saves, because sometimes it's difficult to send attachments up to forum:)

What slots you have available?

We can make an AAR also if you want.
AngryDeemon1
Posts: 619
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Swamp, Hellhole (Tampa, Florida)
Contact:

Post by AngryDeemon1 »

Do the AAR please:)

With the manner sandman slaghtered my poor men last time I would sereously like to see ifred does better:)
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Opponents Wanted”