Seeking Japanese Player

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
wordsmith
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 9:18 pm
Location: New Mexico

Seeking Japanese Player

Post by wordsmith »

I had to leave my earlier games after many months, to handle a family crisis, but I am back to play any Japanese players. I can play several turns per day and I am open to the scenarios.

Please email me at nmwordsmith@cybermesa.com or just send your first turn.

Thank You,

Stephen
worr
Posts: 917
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2001 10:00 am

Re: Seeking Japanese Player

Post by worr »

Originally posted by wordsmith
Please email me at nmwordsmith@cybermesa.com or just send your first turn.

Thank You,

Stephen

Tried. It came back. :)

I'd be happy to try our game again...with me at the USN helm. 120% IJN commitment, highly variable, and all the usual options.

Worr, out
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”