The Katz Lover Club...

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

yo! Oxtane

Post by M4Jess »

Ol' 32 called you out! LMOL

se'ya!

yo Rick...."Let the poor fool Die"

its okay he wont be kind!

:mad:

:rolleyes: :p :cool: :D
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
Oxtane
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2002 8:47 am
Location: United States, Nebraska
Contact:

Post by Oxtane »

Game on! I will soon be using M4 hulks to hide behind while picking off additional scrap. :D :D
Image
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

Originally posted by Oxtane
Game on! I will soon be using M4 hulks to hide behind while picking off additional scrap. :D :D


Side bet! (if you man)

when 3/2 ACR kills you all dead..you fly the M4 Kat Killer Banner..

deal?

Or....your momma is calling! :mad:
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
Oxtane
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2002 8:47 am
Location: United States, Nebraska
Contact:

Post by Oxtane »

I will take that bet ........ but only if I get to play the Head Piece of Scrap himself. If I lose then i will post your banner but then what is good for me is good for the Jess. (in other words..you wear the my banner when you lose) Sound fair enough?
Image
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

Originally posted by Oxtane
I will take that bet ........ but only if I get to play the Head Piece of Scrap himself. If I lose then i will post your banner but then what is good for me is good for the Jess. (in other words..you wear the my banner when you lose) Sound fair enough?


Fair enough...but if you feel you must fight the 'Might" and are a newbie, well...na..I have way too many battles going now..ol'32 can take care of you..beat him...then you have me! The bet can wait..and 3/2 ACR cn take care of you....for now.........

Come to the Might young man...come to the MIGHT!!!
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
Oxtane
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2002 8:47 am
Location: United States, Nebraska
Contact:

Post by Oxtane »

Tsk tsk tsk........too scared to face me out of the gate? Not nervous about playing someone you don't know and staking your rep on it are ya? If you must.....I can wait. ;) :D
Image
User avatar
Orzel Bialy
Posts: 2569
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2002 5:39 am
Location: Wisconsin USA
Contact:

I Think....

Post by Orzel Bialy »

what with all this "If I win you fly this banner" that the opposite be in effect too. You M4 lovers lose and you must fly the Kat Banner...after all, fair is fair. ;)
Image
Hawk
Posts: 1291
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:08 pm
Location: Staten Island,New York
Contact:

Post by Hawk »

Here.....Here....Orzel!!!!! Fair is Fair.....;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
=A82A=Hawk[Maj]|LP|<PR>
"All we knew was.....We were in this TOGETHER" ......Band of Brothers
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

Originally posted by Hawk
Here.....Here....Orzel!!!!! Fair is Fair.....;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)


Hmmmmm NO!
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
User avatar
Lars
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Västerås, Sweden

A new club member

Post by Lars »

I've never met Jess one on one, but since I'm about to fight it out with Rick 3/2 ACR in a PBEM battle (not one on one though), I have to join the club cause he's a "Kat Killer". :mad:
He's also my opponent in the "Crimean Campaign" but in the disguise as a Russian commander. I suppose they were foolish enough to like M4's too, despite such good locking vehicles as the T-34. :rolleyes:

BTW there is a nice little kitten called "Lynx" that has a nice bite. :D :) :cool:
User avatar
Orzel Bialy
Posts: 2569
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2002 5:39 am
Location: Wisconsin USA
Contact:

Ah yes...

Post by Orzel Bialy »

and the Katz Lover Club continues to grow! :)

Welcome Lars...you have joined the ranks of a fine brotherhood!
Image
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

welcome to death!:mad:
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
User avatar
Orzel Bialy
Posts: 2569
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2002 5:39 am
Location: Wisconsin USA
Contact:

Sorry Jess...

Post by Orzel Bialy »

Please Refer to The Sign....Image

LMAO!
:D :p ;) :)
Image
Hawk
Posts: 1291
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:08 pm
Location: Staten Island,New York
Contact:

Welcome Lars

Post by Hawk »

To an Ever Growing Club!!!!!
=A82A=Hawk[Maj]|LP|<PR>
"All we knew was.....We were in this TOGETHER" ......Band of Brothers
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Is Kitty Lars............

Post by M4Jess »

Ready to try and earn them there "Wings" ????

The score is closing....:rolleyes: ;) :D
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
3/2 ACR
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Sunny Southern California

M4 1 Tigers 0

Post by 3/2 ACR »

I have started a 1 on 1 with OXTANE 2nd turn I blasted the tiger from a distance of a 100 meters ----his turret went spinning 30 feet in the air!!!!

did I tell you folks that it was only my second turn!
Rick
Kat Killer
User avatar
Lars
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Västerås, Sweden

Challenge?

Post by Lars »

Was that thing I just felt, your glove slapping my cheek Jess? I couldn't quite tell cause it almost felt as a caress... :D
But of course M4's do have a problem dealing hard blows. :rolleyes:

If you really challenged me for a one on one, I will be delighted to pick up the glove. I may however not be able to make such swift answers as your other opponents. My schedule is rather full at the moment. :(

I let it be up to you to decide when to start.
:)
User avatar
Orzel Bialy
Posts: 2569
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2002 5:39 am
Location: Wisconsin USA
Contact:

I have to say...

Post by Orzel Bialy »

I like the Moxee that Lars displayed in answering Jess. ;)
Image
User avatar
Belisarius
Posts: 3099
Joined: Sat May 26, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contact:

Confession

Post by Belisarius »

Orzel, would you care to explain that expression for us (me) less English litterate?

Moxee... ?
Image
Got StuG?
User avatar
Orzel Bialy
Posts: 2569
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2002 5:39 am
Location: Wisconsin USA
Contact:

Hmmm...let's see...

Post by Orzel Bialy »

Actually...here's the Websters definition. Seems my pappy taught me the improper spelling too! Oppss! :D

Moxie
Pronunciation: 'mäk-sE
Function: noun
Etymology: from Moxie, a trademark for a soft drink
Date: 1930
1 : ENERGY, PEP
2 : COURAGE, DETERMINATION
3 : KNOW-HOW, EXPERTISE
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”