The Katz Lover Club...

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

User avatar
Belisarius
Posts: 3099
Joined: Sat May 26, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contact:

Post by Belisarius »

That makes a lot more sense! M-O-X-I-E ...

(btw, didn't that figure alot in MAD magazines in the early sixties?)

Thanx Orzel! :cool: :)
Image
Got StuG?
User avatar
Lars
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Västerås, Sweden

Re: I have to say...

Post by Lars »

Originally posted by Orzel Bialy
I like the Moxee that Lars displayed in answering Jess. ;)

Well, thank you Orzel. :o
I have not heard anything from Jess however, maybe he has run out of M4's... :D
User avatar
Don Doom
Posts: 1984
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Lost somewhere in the upper backwoods of Michigan!

Lars, he probley has since he lost,

Post by Don Doom »

122 of his beloved T34's in his last outing agaist Belisarius and myself! His beloved M4 would fair even worst if he fields them agaist us!:D :p :D


ps M4: your list must be pretty long since I have been on it for awhile and you still have not shown up or Jenny either![moscow does not count].:D :p :D
Doom
Vet of the Russian General Winter
For death is only the begining
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

Lars...

you kind sir are next!

as soon as the two sissys will post a turn that is..

and Doom...where is Moscow? and ...I already noted that you get a shot at 1 on 1 ONCE!

so far the score is Kats 16 M4s 6..if that makes you feel a lil better...

And yes..I lost 122 T34s...........:mad:
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
User avatar
Bernie
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:18 am
Location: Depot HQ - Virginia
Contact:

Post by Bernie »

Originally posted by 3/2 ACR
this is the only good thing a tiger is for
shade treeImage


Obviously he's lifting his leg in a "liquid salute" to the retreating forces. ;)
What, me worry?
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

Originally posted by Bernie
Obviously he's lifting his leg in a "liquid salute" to the retreating forces. ;)


Looks like Doom to me...:p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
Oxtane
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2002 8:47 am
Location: United States, Nebraska
Contact:

Post by Oxtane »

Orzel - awesome new pic! I love it!

ACR 3/4 - If you wouldn't have hit me after after you **** near rammed into me I would really would have wondered! You got really lucky on that one (even you have to admit the odds were pretty slim that we both pick the same side of the map edge to start on):D Oh well, I have to make you feel somewhat confident so when I finish up towing your scrap metal away you won't be too "crushed". :D
Image
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

Originally posted by Oxtane
Orzel - awesome new pic! I love it!

ACR 3/4 - If you wouldn't have hit me after after you **** near rammed into me I would really would have wondered! You got really lucky on that one (even you have to admit the odds were pretty slim that we both pick the same side of the map edge to start on):D Oh well, I have to make you feel somewhat confident so when I finish up towing your scrap metal away you won't be too "crushed". :D


Sounds like a "yadda yadda yadda" to me.....fight! young man..Fight!

and if you will..post it on the DAR/AAR page,...sissy Kat!:mad: :rolleyes: ;)
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
Oxtane
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2002 8:47 am
Location: United States, Nebraska
Contact:

Post by Oxtane »

:D :D :D

I have never posted one of those before but I will see if ACR 3/4 would like too.
Image
Oxtane
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2002 8:47 am
Location: United States, Nebraska
Contact:

Post by Oxtane »

Matter of fact I just sent him our second round so this could be good timing. What do you say ACR 3/4?
Image
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

Originally posted by Oxtane
Matter of fact I just sent him our second round so this could be good timing. What do you say ACR 3/4?


"Rick" 3/2 has already started the DAR/AAR....:rolleyes:

I own you Lars!:mad:
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
User avatar
Lars
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Västerås, Sweden

Post by Lars »

Originally posted by M4 Jess
Lars...

you kind sir are next!

Ahhh, how nice...
There's nothing like a weekend cross-country stroll in my shining Tiger. I'll start polishing right away. ;)
Come to think about it, I even put a flagstaff on the back so you may see where I am. :D :cool:
Klinkenhoffen
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 10:04 am

Post by Klinkenhoffen »

Klinkenhoffen reporting to duty and ready to kill Shermans.
It's all gone horribly wrong !
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Dammmmmmmmmmmm

Post by M4Jess »

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:mad:

That Capt Shoe:mad:

I was free from the Kat Banner for only 2 days!!!!:mad:

Good Job Shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
User avatar
Lars
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Västerås, Sweden

Re: Dammmmmmmmmmmm

Post by Lars »

Originally posted by M4 Jess
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:mad:

That Capt Shoe:mad:

I was free from the Kat Banner for only 2 days!!!!:mad:

Good Job Shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)


At least you earned those wings with a loss... ;)

But please keep them, they look good on you. :D
User avatar
Goblin
Posts: 5418
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:57 pm
Location: Erie,Pa. USA
Contact:

Post by Goblin »

M4Jess=Closet Kat Lover.

:cool:


Goblin
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

Originally posted by Goblin
M4Jess=Closet Kat Lover.

:cool:


Goblin


am not...................;)

But I do love those 1 on 1's!:D
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
User avatar
Goblin
Posts: 5418
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:57 pm
Location: Erie,Pa. USA
Contact:

Post by Goblin »

Originally posted by M4 Jess
am not...................



So you are now 'out of the closet' as far as Kats, eh? I always knew...;)

Goblin:p
User avatar
Orzel Bialy
Posts: 2569
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2002 5:39 am
Location: Wisconsin USA
Contact:

No problem...

Post by Orzel Bialy »

Glad to help. :) Welcome to the club.

Hey Jess....LOOK! ANOTHER KATZ BANNER FOR U 2 ENJOY!!! hee hee hee :D
Image
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

Welcome Jim Lindquist !!!!!

























TO DEATH!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”