Calling all Russian Kat Killers

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Hades
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Calling all Russian Kat Killers

Post by Hades »

Since the forum seems to be factioning off in Kat and Anti-Kat. I have decided to represent the best of the Kat killers... The Russian Kat Killers.

'lo and behold....
Attachments
russiankatkillers.jpg
russiankatkillers.jpg (19.43 KiB) Viewed 338 times
"History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave."
-Edmund Morris


Image
[img]http://publish.hometown.aol.com/kenkbar ... tual-b-o-b
Hades
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Calling all Russian Kat Killers

Post by Hades »

.
"History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave."
-Edmund Morris


Image
[img]http://publish.hometown.aol.com/kenkbar ... tual-b-o-b
User avatar
Belisarius
Posts: 3099
Joined: Sat May 26, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contact:

Post by Belisarius »

Nice looking, Hades! :)

To nit-pick - you couldn't consider putting at least a 34/85 in there? Those T-34s are no kat killers... :p ;)
Image
Got StuG?
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

I cant see it!?

Post by M4Jess »

all I see is the lil box?
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
User avatar
Orzel Bialy
Posts: 2569
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2002 5:39 am
Location: Wisconsin USA
Contact:

It's all my fault...

Post by Orzel Bialy »

I created a Club Banner Hell! :eek:

LMAO! :D

ps...Hades....I can't see the banner either...only the attachment. Did you follow the quidelines on how to get a banner to post? The red box "usually" (but it's not the only reason) appears when the picture doesn't have a "live url addy".
Image
Hades
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Hades »

yeah i have it on a geocities site but if i post it more than once it becomes a red box??:confused: i just ill try to put it on an other website

the t-34 is there for lack of better pictures of bigger tanks.
same goes for the isu-152
"History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave."
-Edmund Morris


Image
[img]http://publish.hometown.aol.com/kenkbar ... tual-b-o-b
Hades
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Hades »

Image
"History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave."
-Edmund Morris


Image
[img]http://publish.hometown.aol.com/kenkbar ... tual-b-o-b
Hades
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Hades »

argh!!!!! what did i do
i get it working at the bottom of the post and then try to post it and it poos it up
argh1!!!!!
"History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave."
-Edmund Morris


Image
[img]http://publish.hometown.aol.com/kenkbar ... tual-b-o-b
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

I got it!!! Thanks dude!! WE LIVE TO KILL ALL KATZ BEFORE US!:mad:
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
Hades
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Hades »

excellent
die KATZ
"History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave."
-Edmund Morris


Image
[img]http://publish.hometown.aol.com/kenkbar ... tual-b-o-b
User avatar
mogami
Posts: 11053
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: You can't get here from there

Banner

Post by mogami »

Hi, OK look an tell me what I need to change to get this banner to work.
Image




I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!
Hades
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Hades »

you have ' after the [img] part
"History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave."
-Edmund Morris


Image
[img]http://publish.hometown.aol.com/kenkbar ... tual-b-o-b
User avatar
Goblin
Posts: 5418
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:57 pm
Location: Erie,Pa. USA
Contact:

Post by Goblin »

Can someone modify that banner to say Red Steel? I love the Russian armor, but will not fly that banner if it says Kat killer. Thanks!

Goblin
dlazov
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago IL
Contact:

Post by dlazov »

Very Nice Hades.

Don't cave in the the Kat query to change the banner.

Motherland Kat Killers
Soviet Kat Killers
Russian Kat Killers

Or

Kat Killers for Soviet and the big Boss, nieyt
DGL

An army of rabbits led by a lion, will beat an army of lions, led by a Rabbit. Napoleon
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

Originally posted by Goblin
Can someone modify that banner to say Red Steel? I love the Russian armor, but will not fly that banner if it says Kat killer. Thanks!

Goblin


No way Gob! you Fly a Kat lover banner!

Sissy!:rolleyes:
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
User avatar
Goblin
Posts: 5418
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:57 pm
Location: Erie,Pa. USA
Contact:

Post by Goblin »

Originally posted by dlazov
Very Nice Hades.

Don't cave in the the Kat query to change the banner.

Motherland Kat Killers
Soviet Kat Killers
Russian Kat Killers

Or

Kat Killers for Soviet and the big Boss, nieyt


I didn't mean to change the banner overall, but maybe get me one as I described. I love Russian armor too! Whoever doesn't has to be a little bit questionable, but I love my Kats too.

Goblin
Hades
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Banner

Post by Hades »

Originally posted by Mogami
Hi, OK look an tell me what I need to change to get this banner to work.



you also need to end it with [/img] not [img]
sorry i didnt notice that earlier
"History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave."
-Edmund Morris


Image
[img]http://publish.hometown.aol.com/kenkbar ... tual-b-o-b
Noodleboy
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 3:57 pm
Location: Most definitely NOT where i WANT to be

Post by Noodleboy »

You mean Katz like this:?
Attachments
tiger.jpg
tiger.jpg (187.92 KiB) Viewed 293 times
red
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2000 8:00 am
Location: FL,US
Contact:

Post by red »

Belisarius, you shouldn't diss T34'76 like that, I killed plenty of katz with those, in fact I prefer them to T34/85. Care to find out?:mad:
"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."
--MUHAMMAD ALI
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”