HITMAN202 versus THEPRO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
If you have 2 ID in lvl 2 forts in woods or better they will find it v tough to dislodge you. Throw in a Panzer in Res mode and even harder. Remember that.
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
That's already in the planning stage !!!
WITE is a good addiction with no cure.
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
I wouldn't characterize myself as a top player =p
But speaking from first hand experience of getting my head handed to me by david and sean in blizzard ops, they are going to bring the rain all across the front. They killed 15 some odd of my divisions pretty easily, and it would have been more if I wasn't running for Poland as fast as my frozen little feet would carry me [:D]
I think you can get away with dropping the TOE on the air bases, and using everything that can fly to bring in supplies every turn. You have less chance of losing morale if your supplies are above 70 percent-ish.
But speaking from first hand experience of getting my head handed to me by david and sean in blizzard ops, they are going to bring the rain all across the front. They killed 15 some odd of my divisions pretty easily, and it would have been more if I wasn't running for Poland as fast as my frozen little feet would carry me [:D]
I think you can get away with dropping the TOE on the air bases, and using everything that can fly to bring in supplies every turn. You have less chance of losing morale if your supplies are above 70 percent-ish.
"We are going to attack all night, and attack tomorrow morning..... If we are not victorious, let no one come back alive!" -- Patton
WITE-Beta
WITW-Alpha
The Logistics Phase is like Black Magic and Voodoo all rolled into one.
WITE-Beta
WITW-Alpha
The Logistics Phase is like Black Magic and Voodoo all rolled into one.
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
Look at vandev last comment on his War Room "axis view of blizzard." His two biggest mistakes would have possibly been averted by some of my earlier thoughts.... 1) organizing the mountain units and 2) visualizing fallback lines.
MT is a WITE Alexander the Great. You can learn from him , but none-the-less , can't do what he does.
MT is a WITE Alexander the Great. You can learn from him , but none-the-less , can't do what he does.
WITE is a good addiction with no cure.
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
You mean when mud hits, turn 18 ??? Didn't think of it. I thought units only loss morale when supplies were less than 20 % ???
WITE is a good addiction with no cure.
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
Please Hitman, quit putting me on a pedastal. I just have 35 years of experience behind me. Most of it wargaming WWII in the East. Thats all.
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
I say no more. Did you play SSI WITE much ??? Came out, I think in 1974-5. Was a bigger fan of Drang Noch Osten.
Another perspective of what you said above : People will comment that I am a good physician. I'll say I've been a doctor for 36 years. What I really mean is that far I'm better than even you can imagine. Sorry for my bluntness.
Another perspective of what you said above : People will comment that I am a good physician. I'll say I've been a doctor for 36 years. What I really mean is that far I'm better than even you can imagine. Sorry for my bluntness.
WITE is a good addiction with no cure.
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
I think MT has more experience in DNO and Europa than most on these forums. If I recall correctly, he was a major Europa player for many years.
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
With the nerf or the armor MP's SHC blizzard will not be so over the top, but still hard to stop.
2 infantry even with activation will not stop and attack, because of the 1v1=2v1. The better blizzard guys can punch a hole in any line then the cav run through. They pinch of a few divisions a turn and get the snowball effect going which turns Dec into January and january into February as GHC CV tanks because little to no replasements get to the front because they go to the surrendered returning units.
If you can survive the first 2 turns no matter the skill of the SHC your going to get off easy. Its all about the first 2 turns of Blizzard.
With the morale bug I reported(last spring) finally being found and going to be fixed, if you survive blizzard you look to be in good shape. Stay on offensive until October 42 and you still have a shot at a draw
2 infantry even with activation will not stop and attack, because of the 1v1=2v1. The better blizzard guys can punch a hole in any line then the cav run through. They pinch of a few divisions a turn and get the snowball effect going which turns Dec into January and january into February as GHC CV tanks because little to no replasements get to the front because they go to the surrendered returning units.
If you can survive the first 2 turns no matter the skill of the SHC your going to get off easy. Its all about the first 2 turns of Blizzard.
With the morale bug I reported(last spring) finally being found and going to be fixed, if you survive blizzard you look to be in good shape. Stay on offensive until October 42 and you still have a shot at a draw
Beta Tester WitW & WitE
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
Be easier for me to say what East Front games I haven't played. Anyway enough please [:)]
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
It's nice to know a little bio.
WITE is a good addiction with no cure.
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
ORIGINAL: Michael T
I don't think you can make hard and fast rules for what you need to do in the blizzard. You should play each game on its own merits. Your blizzard plan should be flexible. Only give up what you have to. If you have done enough hurtin in the summer you should be able to stand firm in some places. I hate these cookie cutter strategies. Adopt what is needed and adapt to the present situation.
Hitmans defence is flexable, hes got reserves near the front and can easly rail in more.
Holding the line vs anyone that knows there blizzard O is asking for a huge butt kicking.
Each game is deferent, but clearly SHC in this case already will be far over 5 million and both have proven they know what they are doing during blizzard.
GHC in this case simply will be unable to hold anything other then north of Lake Ilmen.
Hitman is setting up to use the standard package with his own twists, but the retreat simply has to be undertaken.
Beta Tester WitW & WitE
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
ORIGINAL: Michael T
Be easier for me to say what East Front games I haven't played. Anyway enough please [:)]
I isued to play FITE in a group with Rob Beyma on the eastern shore of Maryland in the 80s. I miss those days!
- sillyflower
- Posts: 3509
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:39 pm
- Location: Back in Blighty
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
ORIGINAL: HITMAN202
TURN 14 ... TURN 14 ... TURN 14
![]()
Now I've sent T14 back to Hitman, I am free to lower the tone of this AAR again.
The missing wife so far is Belphegor's. I don't know for sure what she looks like but (below) I think this may be her preparing to give Hitman what he deserves for poking at her husband

[Those of you who don't know who Belphegor is need to google the name]
- Attachments
-
- 6380141-3d..isolated.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 553 times
web exchange
Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi
Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?
Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi
Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
Dam that thing is UGLY 
Who needs a cold shower after looking at that, I never be the same.
I am scarred for life.

Who needs a cold shower after looking at that, I never be the same.
I am scarred for life.
Beta Tester WitW & WitE
- sillyflower
- Posts: 3509
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:39 pm
- Location: Back in Blighty
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
I should make it clear that the large picture is Frau Hitman and Mrs B is the little one underneath
web exchange
Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi
Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?
Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi
Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?
- sillyflower
- Posts: 3509
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:39 pm
- Location: Back in Blighty
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
ORIGINAL: HITMAN202
Would you wait to clean out Leningrad (permanent loss of 6 div) ???
6 divs???? Do you take me for a noob?
Only 3 + 2 naval inf brigades that can't even be used to convert to divs
web exchange
Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi
Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?
Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi
Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?
- sillyflower
- Posts: 3509
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:39 pm
- Location: Back in Blighty
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
ORIGINAL: Pelton
Hitmans defence is flexable, hes got reserves near the front and can easly rail in more.
Holding the line vs anyone that knows there blizzard O is asking for a huge butt kicking.
Each game is deferent, but clearly SHC in this case already will be far over 5 million and both have proven they know what they are doing during blizzard.
GHC in this case simply will be unable to hold anything other then north of Lake Ilmen.
Hitman is setting up to use the standard package with his own twists, but the retreat simply has to be undertaken.
As I have written before, hitman is extremely thoughtful in his play. Sadly for Sean and me, he's smart enough to know he needs to run now

- Attachments
-
- fleeing.gif (22.88 KiB) Viewed 550 times
web exchange
Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi
Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?
Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi
Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
TURN 15 ... TURN 15 ... TURN 15 ... TURN 15
Not to say that Sillyflower has offended me in any serious way (I haven't shown my wife the pictures Sillyflower labelled as her's ... David, I guarantee I would be in a lot more hot H2O than you if she saw them... I'll show some real ones later (she is a looker) but without the emphasis on her lower appendages), but to say I'm "thinking" about running is getting close to it. Let me show you my plans ... and there is no thinking required
![Image]()

I'm not having to think. I guess it comes pretty naturally. I am married to an alpha female whom I love
Not to say that Sillyflower has offended me in any serious way (I haven't shown my wife the pictures Sillyflower labelled as her's ... David, I guarantee I would be in a lot more hot H2O than you if she saw them... I'll show some real ones later (she is a looker) but without the emphasis on her lower appendages), but to say I'm "thinking" about running is getting close to it. Let me show you my plans ... and there is no thinking required

I'm not having to think. I guess it comes pretty naturally. I am married to an alpha female whom I love
- Attachments
-
- run.jpg (253.89 KiB) Viewed 550 times
WITE is a good addiction with no cure.
RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.
Well just to make matters clear on that issue.
A reader asked about the whereabouts of my AGN PZ's. Well I did want to hide some stuff....
![Image]()

This was at the end of my 14 th turn. You also see some of AGN's buddies were heading up too. It had been too long since I had any sort of surprise building
A reader asked about the whereabouts of my AGN PZ's. Well I did want to hide some stuff....

This was at the end of my 14 th turn. You also see some of AGN's buddies were heading up too. It had been too long since I had any sort of surprise building
- Attachments
-
- 151.jpg (475.74 KiB) Viewed 550 times
WITE is a good addiction with no cure.





