STAND UP. OR ARE YOU GONNA LAY THERE AND BLEED?
Sissy!
here is the file
Set your pass word young Bull:mad:

Post by BlueLavender »

Originally posted by BlueLavender
gee..man, I hear my katz shivering :p
BL
Post by BlueLavender »
Originally posted by M4 Jess
File.................start the fight...this is a scen file!

Post by Orzel Bialy »
Post by BlueLavender »
Originally posted by Orzel Bialy
due to my over-loaded work schedule this past week and a cold that knocked me down for three days.![]()
BL...just remember to watch going into open ground...find high ground with good visibility whenevery you can...but don't bury yourself somewhere where Jess can use woods or terrain to close in on you too quickly!
Good luck.

Post by BlueLavender »
Originally posted by Lars
Mine is purring...:p

Originally posted by BlueLavender
Ahem...Jess, your file begins with US army in first turn.... and it asked password for USA side....am I missing something here ?
BL

Post by BlueLavender »
Originally posted by M4 Jess
Sorry Blue- I will re-send tonight after work...

Post by BlueLavender »

Post by BlueLavender »
Originally posted by M4 Jess
Blu...its your turn.....I sent you a pre-set turn for you to start..just load the e-mail save file and (heehee) blast away! then send me the turn...
Jess

Post by BlueLavender »
Originally posted by M4 Jess
Blu! opps.....![]()
slot 10
PW set....lets rock!:mad:

Post by BlueLavender »
Originally posted by M4 Jess
take out my anger from loosing to Rman on ol'blu here!:mad:
Round one! Turn one! lets rock!![]()





