Overlord I

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 41

Post by StoneAge »

Camp Score:

I am an idiot I am still trying to get the damage points over 5000 but I was forgetting that Cherbourg just fell and that is now added to ground captured not damage points

Image
Attachments
campScore.jpg
campScore.jpg (72.95 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 42

Post by StoneAge »

Day 42:
Should not have flown yesterday and waited the extra day as the weather is so much better today.

Going very short today and hitting a few PRI AF

Image
Attachments
raidMap.jpg
raidMap.jpg (229.91 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 42

Post by StoneAge »

Mission list:

Image
Attachments
MissionList.jpg
MissionList.jpg (132.03 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 42

Post by StoneAge »

b-17G

Image
Attachments
b17.jpg
b17.jpg (113.46 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 42

Post by StoneAge »

B-24

Image
Attachments
b24.jpg
b24.jpg (99.01 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 42

Post by StoneAge »

Mission Report:

Lost a large number of mozzies attacking the PRI AF at at least it shows the field out of action for a day or two

Image
Attachments
MissionReport.jpg
MissionReport.jpg (156.28 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 42

Post by StoneAge »

AC Lost:

The german night fighters took a bit of a beating as some mozzies protecting the bomber stream took it upon themself's to go and shot down some landing night fighters

Image
Attachments
ac_lost.jpg
ac_lost.jpg (130.2 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 42

Post by StoneAge »

Camp Score:

Image
Attachments
campScore.jpg
campScore.jpg (74.18 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 43

Post by StoneAge »

Day 43:

First attack from forward base in normandy take off to target 6 minutes, unless he puts a patrol right over the front lines these guys will be able to fly with no escorts.

Day bombers are attacking PRI AF up in Belgium and the heavy's are going after the two troop units up on the Belgium coast.

BC: is sending all its strenght against Rouen, I totally want to knock out this rail as most of his units in Normandy are tracing their supply through here. Also every night fighter I have is in the air tonight hope he comes after me in force.

Image
Attachments
MissionList.jpg
MissionList.jpg (223.95 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 43

Post by StoneAge »

Raid Map:

Image
Attachments
raidMap.jpg
raidMap.jpg (237.65 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 43

Post by StoneAge »

Mission Report:

Image
Attachments
MissionReport.jpg
MissionReport.jpg (148.14 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

RE: Overlord I - Day 43

Post by StoneAge »

AC Lost:
No real losses to speak of

Image
Attachments
ac_lost.jpg
ac_lost.jpg (128.64 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

RE: Overlord I - Day 43

Post by StoneAge »

Camp Score:
Good bombing day with all missions hitting home

Image
Attachments
campScore.jpg
campScore.jpg (70.44 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 44

Post by StoneAge »

Day 44:

Image
Attachments
raidMap.jpg
raidMap.jpg (269.37 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

RE: Overlord I - Day 44

Post by StoneAge »

Mission List:

Image
Attachments
MissionList.jpg
MissionList.jpg (114.01 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 44

Post by StoneAge »

Mission Report:
What a day out of ten FS nine got kills the best raid 13 got 28 kills for 1 loss.

Bad news for the day all my heavy's only caused 36% damage accross 4 target with no "bombing through cloud" to throw off their aim. Looks like I may have to have a down day to build up some morale.

Still have no Double Ace's, one 9 an 8 and 7 lots of 4's now. All american and from abot 3 sqaudrons

Image
Attachments
MissionReport.jpg
MissionReport.jpg (165.62 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 44

Post by StoneAge »

AC Losses:
Bf 109G-6/R6 and Me 410A-1/U2 took the brunt of the losses. 109's ran into a FS as they flew back to base after their attacks. While the Me 410's set up a patrol right where a FS was set to patrol and then could not get seperation fast enough.

Image
Attachments
ac_lost.jpg
ac_lost.jpg (131.82 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 44

Post by StoneAge »

Camp Score:
His ready aircraft are down this turn and the gap between my aircraft damage points and his has closed a little (1311)
Image
Attachments
campScore.jpg
campScore.jpg (73.91 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 45

Post by StoneAge »

Day 45:
REST DAY
only running FB today and then small raids ie(no Raid Map)

Image
Attachments
MissionList.jpg
MissionList.jpg (214.86 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 45

Post by StoneAge »

Mission report:

Image
Attachments
MissionReport.jpg
MissionReport.jpg (150.98 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
Post Reply

Return to “After Action Reports”