Can I just take a moment...

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Gortex the Horrible
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2000 10:00 am

Can I just take a moment...

Post by Gortex the Horrible »

...to say how much I appreciate these fellers for bringing me back one of my favorite games? I swear, I have missed narry a day since I DLed this sucker back in December. I haven't won a darned thing yet as far as campaigns go, but I have played the crap out of them.

Thanks guys. Much success in the future.
User avatar
RockinHarry
Posts: 2344
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by RockinHarry »

Yeah, same with me...
have Internet access about 9 month
now and didnt even know, someone has
built a "turbo charger" in my all time favorite and even much more. Needed about 2 "DL days" to finally have it on my HD and it is more than worth every kbyte of it.
How far can you go....? Image Image Image

--------------------
RockinHarry
RockinHarry in the web:

https://www.facebook.com/harry.zann
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

Having been deeply involved in the development of all these SP games and improvements since the beginning, it has been my delight to see the game reach the point that it has in SPWAW.

We are very happy to know it has meant that much to you gentlemen. We hope to offer even more enhancements and better things in the future. Thank you for the kind words.

Wild Bill

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”