Campaign preparing the way, I am west of Bizerte and it´s july 43, have I failed?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Falder
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Tyresö, Stockholm Sweden

Campaign preparing the way, I am west of Bizerte and it´s july 43, have I failed?

Post by Falder »

... In some how I must have. I should be in Sicily shouldn´t I. The strange thing is I had decisive victorys in my first two. Couldn´t repair all my shermans after second scenario though. What is up Image

I must add that the scenario briefing after second battle told me I was going to Sicily, where my mission were to push forward to relieve some paratroopers. Something must have been messed up here, I think.

Falder

[This message has been edited by Falder (edited February 02, 2001).]
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

I'm not sure. Do you have a save of the end of your last battle?

If you do, send it to me and let me take a look.

If you got a decisive in the first two Tunisian battles, you should be in Sicily by now.

If you send it, I'll check it out.

Wild Bill

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”