Film Quotes

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: fodder




Battle of Britain
warspite1

Indeed - classic line from a classic film.

Let's try:

I can't believe I did this. *I can't believe I did this!* Mother would be so furious. That's OK though, I mean what she doesn't know won't kill her. Oh my gosh. This would kill her. *This is so fun!* I, am a horrible daughter. I'm going back. *I am never going back!* I am a despicable human being. *Woo-hoo! Best. Day. Ever!* [Sobs]
warspite1

Thought that might fox people [:D] I'll leave it open for a bit longer, and in the meantime:

When I was growing up, if we wanted a Jacuzzi, we had to fart in the tub.
warpite1

Not surprised no one got the first quote, but the second? Wow.. that was real easy.

Clue: Think classic 80's comedy.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
SLAAKMAN
Posts: 2556
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:50 am
Contact:

RE: Film Quotes

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Although this sounded very familiar to me I didn't know it off hand. As I reread it aloud, my wife who was passing by said, that's from Pulp Fiction.

Image
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
User avatar
reg113
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 10:42 pm
Location: MS, USA

RE: Film Quotes

Post by reg113 »

"Now, go do that Voodoo, that you do, so well!"
"Life's a b***h, then you die."
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: warspite1


warspite1

Indeed - classic line from a classic film.

Let's try:

I can't believe I did this. *I can't believe I did this!* Mother would be so furious. That's OK though, I mean what she doesn't know won't kill her. Oh my gosh. This would kill her. *This is so fun!* I, am a horrible daughter. I'm going back. *I am never going back!* I am a despicable human being. *Woo-hoo! Best. Day. Ever!* [Sobs]
warspite1

Thought that might fox people [:D] I'll leave it open for a bit longer, and in the meantime:

When I was growing up, if we wanted a Jacuzzi, we had to fart in the tub.
warpite1

Not surprised no one got the first quote, but the second? Wow.. that was real easy.

Clue: Think classic 80's comedy.
warspite1

Speaking of which....

Nice Beaver!
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: reg113

"Now, go do that Voodoo, that you do, so well!"


Blazing Saddles
Image
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: warspite1


warspite1

Thought that might fox people [:D] I'll leave it open for a bit longer, and in the meantime:

When I was growing up, if we wanted a Jacuzzi, we had to fart in the tub.
warpite1

Not surprised no one got the first quote, but the second? Wow.. that was real easy.

Clue: Think classic 80's comedy.
warspite1

Speaking of which....

Nice Beaver!


Naked Gun

The other one, I don't have a clue, but the fart joke sounds familier.
Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: warspite1


warpite1

Not surprised no one got the first quote, but the second? Wow.. that was real easy.

Clue: Think classic 80's comedy.
warspite1

Speaking of which....

Nice Beaver!


Naked Gun

The other one, I don't have a clue, but the fart joke sounds familier.
warspite1

Okay - let me give it away


Person A: Person B, your brother is not well. We better call an ambulance.

Person B: F*** him! Now, you listen to me! I want trading reopened right now. Get those brokers back in here! Turn those machines back on! Turn those machines back on!
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: warspite1


warspite1

Speaking of which....

Nice Beaver!


Naked Gun

The other one, I don't have a clue, but the fart joke sounds familier.
warspite1

Okay - let me give it away


Person A: Person B, your brother is not well. We better call an ambulance.

Person B: F*** him! Now, you listen to me! I want trading reopened right now. Get those brokers back in here! Turn those machines back on! Turn those machines back on!

That did it.

Trading Places
Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

[/quote]warspite1

Okay - let me give it away


Person A: Person B, your brother is not well. We better call an ambulance.

Person B: F*** him! Now, you listen to me! I want trading reopened right now. Get those brokers back in here! Turn those machines back on! Turn those machines back on!
[/quote]fodder

That did it.

Trading Places
[/quote]warspite1

Is correct - so many quotes possible. A genius of a film [&o]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
SLAAKMAN
Posts: 2556
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:50 am
Contact:

RE: Film Quotes

Post by SLAAKMAN »

And even if we win, if we win, HAH! Even if we win! Even if we play so far above our heads that our noses bleed for a week to ten days; even if God in Heaven above comes down and points his hand at our side of the field; even if every man woman and child held hands together and prayed for us to win, it just wouldn't matter because all the really good looking girls would still go out with the guys from Mohawk because they've got all the money! It just doesn't matter if we win or we lose. IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!

[:D]
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN
And even if we win, if we win, HAH! Even if we win! Even if we play so far above our heads that our noses bleed for a week to ten days; even if God in Heaven above comes down and points his hand at our side of the field; even if every man woman and child held hands together and prayed for us to win, it just wouldn't matter because all the really good looking girls would still go out with the guys from Mohawk because they've got all the money! It just doesn't matter if we win or we lose. IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!

[:D]


Meatballs
Image
User avatar
SLAAKMAN
Posts: 2556
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:50 am
Contact:

RE: Film Quotes

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Doh! that was fast! [:D]
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

Soldier A: By God, Sir. I've lost my leg.
Soldier B: By God, Sir. So you have.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
Jevhaddah_Slitherine
Posts: 627
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:38 am
Location: Scotland

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Jevhaddah_Slitherine »

"Clear bay 327 we're opening the magnetic field."

Cheers

Jev
I am really quite mad yoo know!
User avatar
SLAAKMAN
Posts: 2556
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:50 am
Contact:

RE: Film Quotes

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Soldier A: By God, Sir. I've lost my leg.
Soldier B: By God, Sir. So you have.
Image
Image
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN
Soldier A: By God, Sir. I've lost my leg.
Soldier B: By God, Sir. So you have.
Image
Image
warspite1

By God Sir, you have it right [;)]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
Jamm
Posts: 407
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:58 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Jamm »

ORIGINAL: fodder

Someone already used we're gonna need a bigger boat. Here's another easy boat quote.

"Never get outta the boat"

Chef in Apocalypse Now
When the going gets weird,... the weird turn pro
Hunter S Thompson

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jamm-wor ... =bookmarks
User avatar
Jamm
Posts: 407
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:58 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Jamm »

ORIGINAL: fodder

And if all the above are not easy enough for you, this one should be.

"I bet your gay"

Awesome,... Monty Python's Holy Grail
When the going gets weird,... the weird turn pro
Hunter S Thompson

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jamm-wor ... =bookmarks
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: Jamm

ORIGINAL: fodder

Someone already used we're gonna need a bigger boat. Here's another easy boat quote.

"Never get outta the boat"

Chef in Apocalypse Now

Correct.

Or you will get eaten by a tiger.
Image
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: Jamm

ORIGINAL: fodder

And if all the above are not easy enough for you, this one should be.

"I bet your gay"

Awesome,... Monty Python's Holy Grail

One of the best movies ever. [;)]
Image
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”