Film Quotes

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
User avatar
reg113
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 10:42 pm
Location: MS, USA

RE: Film Quotes

Post by reg113 »

ORIGINAL: Jevhaddah

"Clear bay 327 we're opening the magnetic field."

Cheers

Jev


"Oulander"?
"Life's a b***h, then you die."
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

Person 1: Are you disappointed?
Person 2: Disappointed? Why should I be disappointed? I got rose bushes didn't I? I got a used car, didn't I? This other guy, what'd you call him?
Person 1: The beneficiary.
Person 2: Yeah him, he got $3,000,000 but he didn't get the rose bushes. I got the rose bushes. I definitely got the rose bushes. Those are rose bushes!
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
Curtis Lemay
Posts: 15410
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: Houston, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Curtis Lemay »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Person 1: Are you disappointed?
Person 2: Disappointed? Why should I be disappointed? I got rose bushes didn't I? I got a used car, didn't I? This other guy, what'd you call him?
Person 1: The beneficiary.
Person 2: Yeah him, he got $3,000,000 but he didn't get the rose bushes. I got the rose bushes. I definitely got the rose bushes. Those are rose bushes!

Rainman.

Now try this:

Maître d': "Ah, good afternoon, sir; and how are we today?"
Mr. Creosote: "Better."
Maître d': "Better?"
Mr. Creosote: "Better get a bucket, I'm gonna throw up."
My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site
TheGrayMouser
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by TheGrayMouser »

MP's Meaning of Life?
TheGrayMouser
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by TheGrayMouser »

Heres one from one of my favourate movies:

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die..."
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

Blade Runner
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
TheGrayMouser
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by TheGrayMouser »

Nice...

heres another

Bandit 1 What would you do?, he gave his word.

Bandit 2 To a railroad...

Bandit 1 Its his word!

Bandit 2 That's not what counts! It's who you give it TO!
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Curtis Lemay

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Person 1: Are you disappointed?
Person 2: Disappointed? Why should I be disappointed? I got rose bushes didn't I? I got a used car, didn't I? This other guy, what'd you call him?
Person 1: The beneficiary.
Person 2: Yeah him, he got $3,000,000 but he didn't get the rose bushes. I got the rose bushes. I definitely got the rose bushes. Those are rose bushes!

Rainman.

Now try this:

Maître d': "Ah, good afternoon, sir; and how are we today?"
Mr. Creosote: "Better."
Maître d': "Better?"
Mr. Creosote: "Better get a bucket, I'm gonna throw up."
warspite1

Is the right answer - and another quality film.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
Curtis Lemay
Posts: 15410
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: Houston, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Curtis Lemay »

ORIGINAL: The Gray Mouser

MP's Meaning of Life?

Correct.
My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: The Gray Mouser

Nice...

heres another

Bandit 1 What would you do?, he gave his word.

Bandit 2 To a railroad...

Bandit 1 Its his word!

Bandit 2 That's not what counts! It's who you give it TO!


The wild bunch
Image
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: fodder

Another easy one.

#1 What's that?

#2 "What's that, and you wanted to see germans, right!"

OK, we will add a line.

What's the fuel consumption of a tiger tank?

Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: fodder

Another easy one.

#1 What's that?

#2 "What's that, and you wanted to see germans, right!"

OK, we will add a line.

What's the fuel consumption of a tiger tank?

warspite1

Battle of the Bulge?
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
Orm
Posts: 33489
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Sweden

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Orm »

ORIGINAL: Orm

"Where about you from?"
"I'm from around Tennessee. I ran away when I was 12 years old and I ain't never looked back."
"What ya doin' since then?"
"I run for President."
....
"I didn't win though."
This is from the movie Glory.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: fodder

Another easy one.

#1 What's that?

#2 "What's that, and you wanted to see germans, right!"

OK, we will add a line.

What's the fuel consumption of a tiger tank?

warspite1

Battle of the Bulge?

Yes, it's the Battle of the Bulge.
Image
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

Here's one someone should know right away.


"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
Image
User avatar
SLAAKMAN
Posts: 2556
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:50 am
Contact:

RE: Film Quotes

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Fodder,
Animal House![:D]
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN
Fodder,
Animal House![:D]


National Lampoon's Animal House
Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: fodder

Here's one someone should know right away.


"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
warspite1

Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling. [:D]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

Sooooo many from this film to choose from:

Person 1: The first time I set eyes on X, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her.
Person 2: That's a special feeling, Person 1.

or

Person 1: X... I desperately wanna make love to a school boy.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
Jamm
Posts: 407
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:58 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Jamm »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Sooooo many from this film to choose from:

Person 1: The first time I set eyes on X, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her.
Person 2: That's a special feeling, Person 1.

or

Person 1: X... I desperately wanna make love to a school boy.

Austin Powers?
When the going gets weird,... the weird turn pro
Hunter S Thompson

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jamm-wor ... =bookmarks
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”