Someone wants little battles?????

Hook up with worthy adversaries for PBEM and on-line play. Revel in your glorious victories and taunt wimpy losers.

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
JenarO
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 5:01 pm
Location: spain

Someone wants little battles?????

Post by JenarO »

Hello, I'm looking for newbie-medium opponents with no big countries in game (not german, russian, etc...) and small-medium maps.
By mail.


regards.
Klinkenhoffen
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 10:04 am

A game

Post by Klinkenhoffen »

Hello JenarO,
I am a new player to SPWAW, but played Steel Panthers many year ago. My tactical skills may be a little lacking.

I'am playing 7.1. Prefer all on including Comand and Control, Real troop/rarity on. PBEM at most 2 turns per week.

How about a game around 1000 points to start. You set it up. My email is pjsmmiller@ozemail.com.au


Klinkenhoffen
It's all gone horribly wrong !
User avatar
VikingNo2
Posts: 2872
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:00 am
Location: NC
Contact:

Post by VikingNo2 »

Not a newbie, but this sound interesting, 1000pts minor countrys I'm in what would you like first. :D :rolleyes:
Klinkenhoffen
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 10:04 am

Post by Klinkenhoffen »

Hello VikingNo2,
how about Italy / Britain or Australia. North Africa Mid 1941. You set it up as this will be my first PBEM. Address is a couple of post up.

Klinkenhoffen
It's all gone horribly wrong !
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Opponents Wanted”