Film Quotes

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
TheGrayMouser
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by TheGrayMouser »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Arthur?

Nope, another few hint then: "to all my frieeends...!" Wanda=Faye Dunaway



(original)
woman: “Why don’t you stop drinking? Anybody can be a drunk.”
man: “Anybody can be a non-drunk. It takes a special talent to be a drunk. It takes endurance. Endurance is more important than truth.”
TheGrayMouser
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by TheGrayMouser »

Barfly!
Attachments
barfly.jpg
barfly.jpg (204.79 KiB) Viewed 371 times
User avatar
reg113
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 10:42 pm
Location: MS, USA

RE: Film Quotes

Post by reg113 »

ORIGINAL: Twotribes

Can't remember the exact words but it goes like this...

If you like to fly, you are crazy. If you tell the Doctor you like to fly you are sane because you are trying to get out of flying.


Catch 22
"Life's a b***h, then you die."
User avatar
wodin
Posts: 10709
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:13 am
Location: England
Contact:

RE: Film Quotes

Post by wodin »

"you can't go to the moon man..you can't go to the moon..I mean what you going to land on? A fraction?"
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Zorch »

Dennis Hopper in Apocalypse Now.
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Sooooo many from this film to choose from:

Person 1: The first time I set eyes on X, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her.
Person 2: That's a special feeling, Person 1.

or

Person 1: X... I desperately wanna make love to a school boy.
warspite1

Okay one more from this film:

Person 1: I thought the Rocky Mountains would be a little rockier than this.
Person 2: Yeah, that John Denver is full of ****, man.
warspite1

Okay - definitely your last clue:

Person 1: We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
TheGrayMouser
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by TheGrayMouser »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Sooooo many from this film to choose from:

Person 1: The first time I set eyes on X, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her.
Person 2: That's a special feeling, Person 1.

or

Person 1: X... I desperately wanna make love to a school boy.
warspite1

Okay one more from this film:

Person 1: I thought the Rocky Mountains would be a little rockier than this.
Person 2: Yeah, that John Denver is full of ****, man.
warspite1

Okay - definitely your last clue:

Person 1: We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!


haha, Dumb and Dumber
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: The Gray Mouser

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: warspite1


warspite1

Okay one more from this film:

Person 1: I thought the Rocky Mountains would be a little rockier than this.
Person 2: Yeah, that John Denver is full of ****, man.
warspite1

Okay - definitely your last clue:

Person 1: We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!


haha, Dumb and Dumber
warspite1

Well done! [:)]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Zorch »

"A man's got to know his limitations".
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Person 1: [into his tape recorder] General manager claims that the phantom in room interferes...
Person 2: I have *never* used the word "phantom."
Person 1: Oh, I'm sorry. Uh, spirit? Spectre?
Person 2: No, you misunderstand. Whatever's in [that room] is nothing like that.
Person 1: Then what is it?
Person 2: It's an evil f***ing room.
Warspite1

Well if peeps don't get this from quote then they are not going to get it at all.

It was the v. scary 1408
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

How about this one?

Person 1: What about my Miranda rights? You're supposed to say, "You have the right to remain silent." Nobody said I have the right to remain silent!
Person 2: Person 1, you HAVE the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity.
warspite1

Another clue for this one:

Person 1: How do you explain Sgt. Pompous and the Fancy Pants Club Band?
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

"A man's got to know his limitations".
Dirty Harry Calahan in "Magnum Force".
Image
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Zorch

"A man's got to know his limitations".
Dirty Harry Calahan in "Magnum Force".

You've got to ask yourself one question, punk; did you google it?
TheGrayMouser
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by TheGrayMouser »


man one rides off
a shot rings out , he turns:
" Everything ok boy?"

man two :
"Yep, just thought I was having a problem with my adding, got it all figured out now."

man one chuckles and continues on his way.
TheGrayMouser
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by TheGrayMouser »

Q "What also floats on water?"

A "uhh, very small rocks!"
User avatar
wodin
Posts: 10709
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:13 am
Location: England
Contact:

RE: Film Quotes

Post by wodin »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

Dennis Hopper in Apocalypse Now.
Correct Sir..
TheGrayMouser
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by TheGrayMouser »

Possibly quite obscure but:

woman: "I don't like brutality. I like heroics. I like the blood of heroes."
TheGrayMouser
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by TheGrayMouser »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: warspite1

How about this one?

Person 1: What about my Miranda rights? You're supposed to say, "You have the right to remain silent." Nobody said I have the right to remain silent!
Person 2: Person 1, you HAVE the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity.
warspite1

Another clue for this one:

Person 1: How do you explain Sgt. Pompous and the Fancy Pants Club Band?

Wild guess , but Ghostbusters?
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: The Gray Mouser


man one rides off
a shot rings out , he turns:
" Everything ok boy?"

man two :
"Yep, just thought I was having a problem with my adding, got it all figured out now."

man one chuckles and continues on his way.

For a few dollars more.
Image
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: The Gray Mouser

Q "What also floats on water?"

A "uhh, very small rocks!"


Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Image
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”