Film Quotes
Moderator: maddog986
-
TheGrayMouser
- Posts: 315
- Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm
RE: Film Quotes
Ya got em both fodder!
RE: Film Quotes
warspite1ORIGINAL: The Gray Mouser
ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: warspite1
How about this one?
Person 1: What about my Miranda rights? You're supposed to say, "You have the right to remain silent." Nobody said I have the right to remain silent!
Person 2: Person 1, you HAVE the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity.
Another clue for this one:
Person 1: How do you explain Sgt. Pompous and the Fancy Pants Club Band?
Wild guess , but Ghostbusters?
Not Ghostbusters - more recent than that.
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: Zorch
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Dirty Harry Calahan in "Magnum Force".ORIGINAL: Zorch
"A man's got to know his limitations".
You've got to ask yourself one question, punk; did you google it?
Absolutely not! [:@] Anyone that doesn't have this one memorized is NOT a Dirty Harry fan.
Maybe I oughta form my own dead pool and put you in it. [:'(]

- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: Film Quotes
Man 1 reads note to himself that was stuck on the chest of a dead man. He shows the note to his compatriot (Man 2), who attempts to read it (in broken / illiterate English):
Man#2: "See you soon idi..idi..."
Man#1: "Idiots. It's for you."
Man#2: "See you soon idi..idi..."
Man#1: "Idiots. It's for you."

RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Man 1 reads note to himself that was stuck on the chest of a dead man. He shows the note to his compatriot (Man 2), who attempts to read it (in broken / illiterate English):
Man#2: "See you soon idi..idi..."
Man#1: "Idiots. It's for you."
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Zorch
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Dirty Harry Calahan in "Magnum Force".
You've got to ask yourself one question, punk; did you google it?
Absolutely not! [:@] Anyone that doesn't have this one memorized is NOT a Dirty Harry fan.
Maybe I oughta form my own dead pool and put you in it. [:'(]
You and Mr. Smith, and Mr. Wesson?
RE: Film Quotes
Person 1: What's your name again?
Person 2: Person 2.
Person 1: Where are we going?
Person 2: Swimming
Person 2: Person 2.
Person 1: Where are we going?
Person 2: Swimming
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Film Quotes
Person 1: Is it not remarkable? Simple oil of cloves, and how amazing the results. Life can be that simple
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Film Quotes
Person 1: [narrating] I must admit I didn't think much of [X] first time I laid eyes on him; looked like a stiff breeze would blow him over. That was my first impression of the man.
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Film Quotes
Person 1: Yeah, a landlord's dream: a paralised tenant with no tongue.
Person 2: Who pays the rent on time.
Person 2: Who pays the rent on time.
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Film Quotes
Person 1: My father was fond of saying you need three things in life - a good doctor, a forgiving priest, and a clever accountant. The first two, I've never had much use for.
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Film Quotes
The 5 above quotes are all from VERY well known films [:)]
As before, please no cheating.
As before, please no cheating.
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
- Curtis Lemay
- Posts: 15411
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:12 pm
- Location: Houston, TX
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: warspite1
Person 1: [narrating] I must admit I didn't think much of [X] first time I laid eyes on him; looked like a stiff breeze would blow him over. That was my first impression of the man.
Shawshank Redemption
- Curtis Lemay
- Posts: 15411
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:12 pm
- Location: Houston, TX
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: warspite1
Person 1: My father was fond of saying you need three things in life - a good doctor, a forgiving priest, and a clever accountant. The first two, I've never had much use for.
Schindler's List
RE: Film Quotes
"Line on the left, one cross each. Try not to let the side down as we go through the town."
RE: Film Quotes
warspite1ORIGINAL: Curtis Lemay
Shawshank RedemptionORIGINAL: warspite1
Person 1: [narrating] I must admit I didn't think much of [X] first time I laid eyes on him; looked like a stiff breeze would blow him over. That was my first impression of the man.
Is the correct answer [:)] Incredibly good movie too [&o]
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Film Quotes
warspite1ORIGINAL: Curtis Lemay
ORIGINAL: warspite1
Person 1: My father was fond of saying you need three things in life - a good doctor, a forgiving priest, and a clever accountant. The first two, I've never had much use for.
Schindler's List
Is again the correct answer [:)] and my all time favourite film of all time [;)] [&o][&o]
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: Zorch
"Line on the left, one cross each. Try not to let the side down as we go through the town."
Monty Python's The Life of Brian

RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: fodder
ORIGINAL: Zorch
"Line on the left, one cross each. Try not to let the side down as we go through the town."
Monty Python's The Life of Brian
Right, you lucky, gammy bastard.
Wanna haggle?

- Attachments
-
- brian.jpg (7.35 KiB) Viewed 403 times
RE: Film Quotes
Here's one that popped into my head.
"don't mind shootin' em' for ya, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna sweat over em' for you. "
"don't mind shootin' em' for ya, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna sweat over em' for you. "




