Film Quotes

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Chickenboy »

"War. It's faaaantastic!"
Image
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

"You know what I like best about trees? You can lie under them on a moonlit night, with the breeze blowing, and ball your brains out."
Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

"War. It's faaaantastic!"
warspite1

One of my fave lines ever - Hot Shots Part Deux
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
TheGrayMouser
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by TheGrayMouser »

"I met her on a Monday. She was the best. Come Sunday mornin', I needed rest. She didn't shave. She didn't use Neet. She tried to use my face like a bicycle seat."
TheGrayMouser
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by TheGrayMouser »

ORIGINAL: The Gray Mouser

Possibly quite obscure but:

woman: "I don't like brutality. I like heroics. I like the blood of heroes."


No takers? Hint: main actor was in BladeRunner
TheGrayMouser
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by TheGrayMouser »

from the best movie of all times

Hey , you wanna make 5 dollars, the hard way?
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: The Gray Mouser

from the best movie of all times

Hey , you wanna make 5 dollars, the hard way?

I think it was $15.

The movie is Caddyshack.
Image
TheGrayMouser
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by TheGrayMouser »

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: The Gray Mouser

from the best movie of all times

Hey , you wanna make 5 dollars, the hard way?

I think it was $15.

The movie is Caddyshack.

Yup, your also likely right about $15, I didn't want to cheat by looking up a quote to post , haha
My favourite line is actually, "hey , I bet when you buy this hat , you get a free bowl of soup", "oh, but it looks ok on you", figured that would be way too easy.
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: The Gray Mouser

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: The Gray Mouser

from the best movie of all times

Hey , you wanna make 5 dollars, the hard way?

I think it was $15.

The movie is Caddyshack.

Yup, your also likely right about $15, I didn't want to cheat by looking up a quote to post , haha
My favourite line is actually, "hey , I bet when you buy this hat , you get a free bowl of soup", "oh, but it looks ok on you", figured that would be way too easy.

Nope we were both wrong, I'm watching it right now.

It's $14.
Image
User avatar
Titanwarrior89
Posts: 3282
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 4:07 pm
Location: arkansas
Contact:

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

"Are you a effective team"?  Must have been said a dozen times in this movie.
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: fodder

"You know what I like best about trees? You can lie under them on a moonlit night, with the breeze blowing, and ball your brains out."

Hmm. no one got this one.

How about we add this.....

DUN, DUN, DAAA!! "Captain Chaos."
Image
Aurelian
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Aurelian »

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: fodder

"You know what I like best about trees? You can lie under them on a moonlit night, with the breeze blowing, and ball your brains out."

Hmm. no one got this one.

How about we add this.....

DUN, DUN, DAAA!! "Captain Chaos."

Cannonball Run. ,(1 and I think 2)
Building a new PC.
User avatar
SLAAKMAN
Posts: 2556
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:50 am
Contact:

RE: Film Quotes

Post by SLAAKMAN »

"If I live, Ill find you."

"Ill be there."
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: fodder

"You know what I like best about trees? You can lie under them on a moonlit night, with the breeze blowing, and ball your brains out."



Hmm. no one got this one.

How about we add this.....

DUN, DUN, DAAA!! "Captain Chaos."
Cannonball Run. ,(1 and I think 2)

YES! "The Cannonball Run"
Image
User avatar
SLAAKMAN
Posts: 2556
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:50 am
Contact:

RE: Film Quotes

Post by SLAAKMAN »

"Hey, but I didn't eat the mousse," [:'(]
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Zorch »

Character 1 "Where's the missing circuit?"
Character 2 "In your head, Character 1".
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

"Hey, but I didn't eat the mousse," [:'(]
Monty Python's "Meaning of Life".
Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

Person 1: Oh, that's a lovely dress you wearing.
Person 2: Isn't it?
Person 3: Oh, thank you!
Person 1: Even though it is a little big on top.
Person 2: Ma!
Person 1: Well, it is, you said so yourself.
Person 2: Ma!
Person 3: No, no that's a problem I have, I'm not really that endowed on top.
Person 2: No, no, no, no, no.
Person 1: You're built like a thirteen year old boy.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

Character 1 "Where's the missing circuit?"
Character 2 "In your head, Character 1".

"Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife. Doomed is your soul and damned is your life."
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Chickenboy »

"Some things are better left unsaid."
"Like what?"
"Well, you know...sometimes when you blow your nose into a tissue and you put it in your purse, then a little while later you have to reach in there for your lipstick or something, and your hand gushes into it, and it goes all over..."
"Okay. Okay-you're right. Some things are better left unsaid."
Image
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”