Film Quotes
Moderator: maddog986
RE: Film Quotes
Person 1: Can you imagine the kind of life he must have had?
Person 2: Yes, I think I can.
Person 1: I don't think so. No one could possibly imagine it! I don't believe any of us can!
Person 2: Yes, I think I can.
Person 1: I don't think so. No one could possibly imagine it! I don't believe any of us can!
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: warspite1
Person 1: We got a problem here with a corpse.
Person 2: Uh-huh.
Person 1: Yeah, it fell outta the sky. I don't think he's an astronaut.
Person 2: What's this got to do with me?
Person 1: It's got your name written all over it.
Con Air

RE: Film Quotes
warspite1ORIGINAL: fodder
ORIGINAL: warspite1
Person 1: We got a problem here with a corpse.
Person 2: Uh-huh.
Person 1: Yeah, it fell outta the sky. I don't think he's an astronaut.
Person 2: What's this got to do with me?
Person 1: It's got your name written all over it.
Con Air
Correct. You watch waaaaay too many films [;)]
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: fodder
ORIGINAL: warspite1
Person 1: We got a problem here with a corpse.
Person 2: Uh-huh.
Person 1: Yeah, it fell outta the sky. I don't think he's an astronaut.
Person 2: What's this got to do with me?
Person 1: It's got your name written all over it.
Con Air
Correct. You watch waaaaay too many films [;)]
Nah, I only watch two, three, four? Sometimes five movies in a day.

RE: Film Quotes
warspite1ORIGINAL: warspite1
Person 1: Can you imagine the kind of life he must have had?
Person 2: Yes, I think I can.
Person 1: I don't think so. No one could possibly imagine it! I don't believe any of us can!
Clue: Its a black and white film
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
- Curtis Lemay
- Posts: 15410
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:12 pm
- Location: Houston, TX
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: warspite1
Person 1: Can you imagine the kind of life he must have had?
Person 2: Yes, I think I can.
Person 1: I don't think so. No one could possibly imagine it! I don't believe any of us can!
Clue: Its a black and white film
"The Elephant Man" ?
RE: Film Quotes
warspite1ORIGINAL: Curtis Lemay
ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: warspite1
Person 1: Can you imagine the kind of life he must have had?
Person 2: Yes, I think I can.
Person 1: I don't think so. No one could possibly imagine it! I don't believe any of us can!
Clue: Its a black and white film
"The Elephant Man" ?
Is the correct answer [:)]
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: Film Quotes
"That was some of the best flying I've seen to date - right up to the part where you got killed."

- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: Film Quotes
"And I can sum it all up in just one word: courage, dedication, daring, pride, pluck, spirit, grit, mettle, and G-U-T-S, *guts*. Why, [person 2] has got more guts in his little finger than most of us have in our large intestine, including the colon! "

RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
"That was some of the best flying I've seen to date - right up to the part where you got killed."
Top Gun

RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
"And I can sum it all up in just one word: courage, dedication, daring, pride, pluck, spirit, grit, mettle, and G-U-T-S, *guts*. Why, [person 2] has got more guts in his little finger than most of us have in our large intestine, including the colon! "
Airplane (II) I think.

RE: Film Quotes
"Mutiny in the Ninth Fusiliers? Wellington and Marlborough would spin in their
graves, Major, what?"
graves, Major, what?"

- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: fodder
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
"That was some of the best flying I've seen to date - right up to the part where you got killed."
Top Gun
Nice call. Correct.

- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: fodder
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
"And I can sum it all up in just one word: courage, dedication, daring, pride, pluck, spirit, grit, mettle, and G-U-T-S, *guts*. Why, [person 2] has got more guts in his little finger than most of us have in our large intestine, including the colon! "
Airplane (II) I think.
Yup. [:D]

- Curtis Lemay
- Posts: 15410
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:12 pm
- Location: Houston, TX
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: fodder
"Mutiny in the Ninth Fusiliers? Wellington and Marlborough would spin in their
graves, Major, what?"
No guesses? Hmm, I figured warspite1 would know this one, maybe I guess.
I give you another line from the movie.
"It's made from pumpkins"

-
HighwayStar
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:14 pm
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: Curtis Lemay
"Small moves, Ellie, small moves."
Carl Sagan's "Contact".
RE: Film Quotes
warspite1ORIGINAL: fodder
ORIGINAL: fodder
"Mutiny in the Ninth Fusiliers? Wellington and Marlborough would spin in their
graves, Major, what?"
No guesses? Hmm, I figured warspite1 would know this one, maybe I guess.
I give you another line from the movie.
"It's made from pumpkins"
Sorry - it's not ringing any bells here [:(].
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: fodder
ORIGINAL: fodder
"Mutiny in the Ninth Fusiliers? Wellington and Marlborough would spin in their
graves, Major, what?"
No guesses? Hmm, I figured warspite1 would know this one, maybe I guess.
I give you another line from the movie.
"It's made from pumpkins"
Sorry - it's not ringing any bells here [:(].
Von Ryan's Express
Building a new PC.
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: Aurelian
ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: fodder
No guesses? Hmm, I figured warspite1 would know this one, maybe I guess.
I give you another line from the movie.
"It's made from pumpkins"
Sorry - it's not ringing any bells here [:(].
Von Ryan's Express
You got it!




